Poet melting down (again)

USF, I take back my earlier complaints. Poet won't even behave seriously for one minute, so I guess I shouldn't try to do it for him. Plus he has no dignity.

Also, in the words of our dear brother, Grind, we must stick together.

United we stand
Divided we fall
etc
etc

Poet, if you're such a remarkable human being, why do you spend countless hours trying to get attention on a political message board?

The answer is obvious: you're not remarkable at all. You're not even a has-been...you're a never-was.

Darling, if? I'm spending countless hours, trying to get attention on a political debate forum?????????????????? (To you, it might be a political message board....it's a political debate forum, with no one debating due to skills lacking).
Go look in a mirror. You're touting yourself as the great French writer, Voltaire, when you are not even remotely approaching notoriety. Who impersonates long dead people? As if.
And that's supposed to be remarkable or noteworthy? You don't know me. Stop pretending that you do. My production company just won another award, which is really no one's business or interest, and which I wouldn't have normally shared, but I did to counter your assertion that I'm "not at all remarkable". I so am. Getting ready to work on the videos for my upcoming sophomore cd, so many collaborations to consider. I'm so busy, and at the best time of my life. And you're a poser. LOL.

Darling, if? I'm spending countless hours, trying to get attention on a political debate forum?????????????????? (To you, it might be a political message board....it's a political debate forum, with no one debating due to skills lacking).
Go look in a mirror. You're touting yourself as the great French writer, Voltaire, when you are not even remotely approaching notoriety. Who impersonates long dead people? As if.
And that's supposed to be remarkable or noteworthy? You don't know me. Stop pretending that you do. My production company just won another award, which is really no one's business or interest, and which I wouldn't have normally shared, but I did to counter your assertion that I'm "not at all remarkable". I so am. Getting ready to work on the videos for my upcoming sophomore cd, so many collaborations to consider. I'm so busy, and at the best time of my life. And you're a poser. LOL.

And here we have yet another pathetic attempt, by Poet, to try and bolster his low self-esteem. :)

You're touting yourself as the great French writer, Voltaire, when you are not even remotely approaching notoriety. Who impersonates long dead people? As if.

You obviously don't understand the concept of internet monikers.

But then, you do call yourself a "poet."

Best time of your life? Aren't you in your 60's? Grow the fuck up, grandpa. Nobody cares about your miniscule accomplishments. And within 10 - 20 years, you'll be dead, rotting in the ground. In fifty years, there will be nobody to remember you. You will have no legacy.

Normally wouldn't have shared? Bullshit. You'll been bragging non-stop since day one. It's all you have...to make yourself feel better by spreading your manure all over a political forum. Go fuck yourself.

stop impersonating voltaire!

LOL I caught you! you aren't REALLY voltaire!

Seriously I am beginning to think poet has downs syndrome or something . . .

You obviously don't understand the concept of internet monikers.

But then, you do call yourself a "poet."

Of course. It's what I am....poetry is what I do. How more apropos.

Best time of your life? Aren't you in your 60's? Grow the fuck up, grandpa. Nobody cares about your miniscule accomplishments. And within 10 - 20 years, you'll be dead, rotting in the ground. In fifty years, there will be nobody to remember you. You will have no legacy.

Grandpa? Excuse me? But I was W.C. Fields, in another life. I can't stand children. And I don't have any. Compared to you, I'm Elvis. And what are you? Clairvoyant? Of course you're not. You know nothing. You're irrelevant.

Normally wouldn't have shared? Bullshit. You'll been bragging non-stop since day one. It's all you have...to make yourself feel better by spreading your manure all over a political forum. Go fuck yourself.

Absolutely not. I'm not inclined to share or brag...but when my integrity is questioned, or I'm accused of lying, then bitch, you got me coming for you. And no thank you...I have someone to do that for me. Valkyrie.

Behave? In what context? Bitch...I'm not a child, and I march to my own drummer. And you do that...you stick together, because you need each other and a whole army of others to attempt to deal with me. I'm that baad, and that formidable. And I'm still standing, after all of your machinations. What? What can you do? Flea.

Yes, you are.

Poet, if you're such a remarkable human being, why do you spend countless hours trying to get attention on a political message board?

The answer is obvious: you're not remarkable at all. You're not even a has-been...you're a never-was.

Then that would make the hours and hours you and all the others here have spent antagonizing the guy absolutely pathetic.

That you can't just let someone you consider a "has-been" or a "never-was" go and ignore his replies, speaks VOLUMES about how sad you and USF and grind and all the others are that think ganging up on one guy and incessantly tag teaming him with belittling statements is a prudent way to spend entire days.

My God...thread after thread after thread all dedicated to poet and every single one filled with non-stop, petty personal attacks...you guys are all shining examples of "maturity".

Then that would make the hours and hours you and all the others here have spent antagonizing the guy absolutely pathetic.

That you can't just let someone you consider a "has-been" or a "never-was" go and ignore his replies, speaks VOLUMES about how sad you and USF and grind and all the others are that think ganging up on one guy and incessantly tag teaming him with belittling statements is a prudent way to spend entire days.

My God...thread after thread after thread all dedicated to poet and every single one filled with non-stop, petty personal attacks...you guys are all shining examples of "maturity".

Or like every other instance in history, its fun to pick on retards. I mean just look at his replies. I nearly pissed myself laughing.

We've all tried to get along with Poet. He's just not a reasonable person. He chooses to be an asshole, and there's nothing we can do about that.

We've all tried to get along with Poet. He's just not a reasonable person. He chooses to be an asshole, and there's nothing we can do about that.

I have no trouble from him or with him, but I didn't attack him from day one, either.

I have no trouble from him or with him, but I didn't attack him from day one, either.

Neither did I. We've even "made up" a couple times. He turned on me as soon as I simply disagreed with him on a couple issues.

Poet is not like you, Dune, and other reasonable liberals. He is completely incapable of respecting others' points of view.

Neither did I. We've even "made up" a couple times. He turned on me as soon as I simply disagreed with him on a couple issues.

Poet is not like you, Dune, and other reasonable liberals. He is completely incapable of respecting others' points of view.

Thanks, for thinking I am reasonable. I have my moments, but i can be very unreasonable at times. I just think it is ow you approach people on your differences. I try not to call people names, but I don't always follow this rule.

Thanks, for thinking I am reasonable. I have my moments, but i can be very unreasonable at times. I just think it is ow you approach people on your differences. I try not to call people names, but I don't always follow this rule.

I've approached Poet just fine. He hates conservatives, or anyone who even remotely resembles a conservative. That is the root of the problem.

Some people make excuses for Poet's behavior. Even one of his supporters privately agreed that he's over-sensitive, but that it's basically justified because he's "a gay black man." I personally do not feel that anyone needs to make excuses for a 60-year-old man being a dick.

Back