Poet melting down (again)

show me where you call out his bullshit...all you're doing is bitching and moaning about others while completely ignoring poet.

That's it...move those goalposts so you don't have to admit you were caught lying once again.

All you do is bitch and moan about poet while completely ignoring any of the others who ridicule him daily.

That's it...move those goalposts so you don't have to admit you were caught lying once again.

All you do is bitch and moan about poet while completely ignoring any of the others who ridicule him daily.

and you are bitching and moaning about yurt. shut the fuck up, we all bitch about each other. it's the internet, it's how we roll, we are bored and werewolf deprived. go have a god damn drink and turn that frown upside down

C'mon man, Poet brings much of that crap on himself. It pains me in many ways to be seen to be on the same side as USF et al but the guy is just insufferable.

19310654.jpg

EPIC

C'mon man, Poet brings much of that crap on himself. It pains me in many ways to be seen to be on the same side as USF et al but the guy is just insufferable.

Limeys...still trying to have a foothold, in 'merica. Insufferable, you say? Good.

That's odd...if he's so insufferable, if it's so impossible to have a civil conversation with him, then why is it I get along alright with the guy? There are others here that do too, what's up with them?

Is there something wrong with me because I can find a way to get along with poet?

Or is there something wrong with all of you who can't or won't?

That's odd...if he's so insufferable, if it's so impossible to have a civil conversation with him, then why is it I get along alright with the guy? There are others here that do too, what's up with them?

Is there something wrong with me because I can find a way to get along with poet?

Zap, you have to have self-esteem. You have it...they don't. They have no class, no shame, no scruples, and no lives. All folks have to do is come correct...even when disagreeing. They can't even do that.

Yes.

His basic problem, in my eyes at least, is that he hasn't managed to balance his EQ with his IQ.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m4422/is_9_16/ai_57786889/

Back