Possibility

The following are the post counts, for Friday through Sunday, from January to this past weekend.

From January 3rd through the 5th:
Darla / AnglScarlett - 18 posts / 3 posts
Dante's - 95 posts
Christiefan - 125 posts
Desh - 32 posts

January 10th through the 12th:
Darla / AnglScarlett - 42 posts / 0 posts
Dante's - 74 posts
Christiefan - 55 posts
Desh - 211 posts

January 17th through the 19th:
Darla / AnglScarlett - 52 posts / 0 posts
Dante's - 69 posts
Christiefan - 90 posts
Desh - 111 posts

January 24th through the 26th:
Darla / AnglScarlett - 12 posts / 0 posts
Dante's - 0 posts
Christiefan - 32 posts
Desh - 143 posts

January 31st through February 2nd:
Darla / AnglScarlett - 49 posts / 0 posts
Dante's - 61 posts
Christiefan - 0 posts
Desh - 81 posts

February 7th through the 9th:
Darla / AnglScarlett - 30 posts / 0 posts
Dante's - 97 posts
Christiefan - 64 posts
Desh - 109 posts

273 combined posts

382 combined posts

322 combined posts

187 posts

191 posts

300 posts

Now; where is this going, you may ask.
I think the KKK/Sob Sisters are trying to "punish" JPP, by not posting as much and are hoping that the overall number of posts will drop (Mods would have to research the number of weekend postings); all because they're not getting their way for who they want to see banned, having the forced IA feature removed from certain posters, and trying to force the Mods to punish the EVIL men.

Just something that I've noticed. :D

i doubt it. It's not the type of thing easily noticed, besides 190/180 posts is still within a semi-active range. Also feb for most years usually has a slowdown in traffic from january. it's weird but it's usually pretty consistent.

i doubt it. It's not the type of thing easily noticed, besides 190/180 posts is still within a semi-active range. Also feb for most years usually has a slowdown in traffic from january. it's weird but it's usually pretty consistent.

You and Billy Bob and Damo Bob should still investigate it, After all Cousin USF is a train conductor! That kind a book learnin can't be just dismissed.

The following are the post counts, for Friday through Sunday, from January to this past weekend.

Dante's - 95 posts
Christiefan - 125 posts
Desh - 32 posts

Dante's - 74 posts
Christiefan - 55 posts
Desh - 211 posts

Dante's - 69 posts
Christiefan - 90 posts
Desh - 111 posts

Dante's - 0 posts
Christiefan - 32 posts
Desh - 143 posts

Dante's - 61 posts
Christiefan - 0 posts
Desh - 81 posts

Dante's - 97 posts
Christiefan - 64 posts
Desh - 109 posts

273 combined posts

382 combined posts

322 combined posts

187 posts

191 posts

300 posts

I think the KKK/Sob Sisters are trying to "punish" JPP, by not posting as much and are hoping that the overall number of posts will drop (Mods would have to research the number of weekend postings); all because they're not getting their way for who they want to see banned, having the forced IA feature removed from certain posters, and trying to force the Mods to punish the EVIL men.

This is what you kept people waiting for? How disappointing

I can't believe there are people actually hanging on the words of someone who has actually managed to weaponize stupidity. Isn't the internet something? Even a guy who is functionally illiterate can be a star. It's like a family of hillbillies who treat the one cousin who became a train conductor like a Harvard grad. Entertaining to say the least.

Just want to point out that I called it. You idiots who got all excited, oh please tell us tell us! must really feel stupid now. You know why that is? Because you are stupid.

Dante's - 95 posts
Christiefan - 125 posts
Desh - 32 posts

Dante's - 74 posts
Christiefan - 55 posts
Desh - 211 posts

Dante's - 69 posts
Christiefan - 90 posts
Desh - 111 posts

Dante's - 0 posts
Christiefan - 32 posts
Desh - 143 posts

Dante's - 61 posts
Christiefan - 0 posts
Desh - 81 posts

Dante's - 97 posts
Christiefan - 64 posts
Desh - 109 posts

273 combined posts

382 combined posts

322 combined posts

187 posts

191 posts

300 posts

Well that's 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

I've been noticing something about various posters on this forum; but I'll wait until Monday to see if it pans out.
I'm going to send my idea to Damo, so no one can say that it was just something I made up.

If this comes to fruition, it'll be funnier then hell.

What would be funnier than that, and most remarkable for its singularity, would be for you to notice anything noteworthy at all!

What would be funnier than that, and most remarkable for its singularity, would be for you to notice anything noteworthy at all!

You want to hear something really funny? This chimpanzee actually PM'd damo with this "theory" out of fear someone would see this incredible "thought" and say "Hey! I thought of that first!"

I mean, he basically copyrighted this. I might as well copyright the contents of my garbage can.

Dante's - 95 posts
Christiefan - 125 posts
Desh - 32 posts

Dante's - 74 posts
Christiefan - 55 posts
Desh - 211 posts

Dante's - 69 posts
Christiefan - 90 posts
Desh - 111 posts

Dante's - 0 posts
Christiefan - 32 posts
Desh - 143 posts

Dante's - 61 posts
Christiefan - 0 posts
Desh - 81 posts

Dante's - 97 posts
Christiefan - 64 posts
Desh - 109 posts

273 combined posts

382 combined posts

322 combined posts

187 posts

191 posts

300 posts

Just something that I've noticed.

Holy shit! What a fucking psycho. Who in the hell would even waste their fucking time on this level of ignorance. IQ of 81 -- highly unlikely -- more like 21! The last number is 300, which totally undermines his whole stupid fucking claim. I can't believe anyone would actually spend time collecting this. WOW! The inside of his head must be like a garbage can or something. Really incredible and he is waiting until next Monday to see if he is correct. And he is going to be tabulating all this shit until Monday! And he notified Damo so that...

Why stop then, just keep going. Into infinity and beyond...

No wonder advertising works.

Holy shit! What a fucking psycho. Who in the hell would even waste their fucking time on this level of ignorance. IQ of 81 -- highly unlikely -- more like 21! The last number is 300, which totally undermines his whole stupid fucking claim. I can't believe anyone would actually spend time collecting this. WOW! The inside of his head must be like a garbage can or something. Really incredible and he is waiting until next Monday to see if he is correct. And he is going to be tabulating all this shit until Monday! And he notified Damo so that...

Why stop then, just keep going. Into infinity and beyond...

No wonder advertising works.

Is it as bad as a "n00b" going back to dig up 4 month old posts? I mean who would waste their time with that? Especially someone they claim to have on ignore

Dantes calling anybody else a psycho is just amazing, incredible lack of self awareness.

Well tommy, is this your fake psychotherapist schtick? Don't you have a women's underwear comment or another anti-global warming post to make. Have you made your daily anti-global warming comment yet? You better get going. And don't forget the laundry: get that apron on and bend over that tub, the washboard is awaiting.

As for Freedumb's conspiracy theory...well you and he must have really been burning the midnight oil on this one! What was your contribution to this research project tommy? Were you simply a cheer leader or did you contribute the Private Messaging expertise?

I am not sure what the point is?

Fake Scientist Can't Figure Out The Point of Freedumb's Investigative Research

I think it shows an obsessive/compulsive personality disorder probably 5-7 times as severe as yours, tommy.

You're going to have to really step up your game to beat this shit!

Face it tommy, you are only ever even slightly amusing, and that's on your best day.

But this...this is top tier comedy here! This is comedy gold!

It is so damn hilarious that I have not been able to stop fucking laughing.

You can't this get this level of hilarity on television I will tell you that!

You're gonna have to get serious tommy to beat this shit!

Back