Possibility

You clearly haven't had many cats. Also, their general calmness is nice.

We have several cats; but one them is allowed to come inside.
It's got a deformity (one leg didn't for right and she has no right side hind foot); but she doesn't know the difference.
She's the only animal we've got that's allowed to sleep on the bed.
When I have trouble falling asleep, I'll just lay there and pet her and it always reduces my stress and allows me to fall asleep.
She will sleep there, until I get up, and then she wants to be let outside, to do her business and sometimes she just likes laying under one of the trees, just soaking up the sunshine.
We also have several outside cats, two outside dogs, and one inside dog
The inside cat wants to make friends with the inside dog and she's young enough that she wants to play.
The inside dog is older, doesn't want to play and does tolerate the cat; but she pretty much ignores it.

billy can say the most fucked up shit and rana is like "awww billy you are such a softy"

but when I say fucked up shit people don't realize deep down i am not a psychopath either :(

FUCKING ASSHOLES

I know you're not a psychopath. Your Zimmerman and Sandy Hook stuff is very childish though. The shock value really is pretty nil because it's not shocking, it's just insensitive and immature. I don't even think you're much of an asshole. I basically think that you believe you're funny with that stuff, and you're not. I assume you'll grow out of it. If you don't, you'll turn into a full-fledged asshole by time you're 35. If you want a preview, check out Superfreak.

I was perpetually amazed that 3D is the most mature and thoughtful among you when it came to stuff like sandy hook and zimmerman. It gave me a new perspective on 3D. So something good comes of everything.

I am not sure what the point is?

As a fake scientist you still believe there is a point, you just don't know what it is. He was very clear about that! Sorry you're simply too stupid to get it. That must give you an IQ of less than 21!

I know you're not a psychopath. Your Zimmerman and Sandy Hook stuff is very childish though. The shock value really is pretty nil because it's not shocking, it's just insensitive and immature. I don't even think you're much of an asshole. I basically think that you believe you're funny with that stuff, and you're not. I assume you'll grow out of it. If you don't, you'll turn into a full-fledged asshole by time you're 35. If you want a preview, check out Superfreak.

sandyhook stuff is trolling, everything I have said about zimmerman is stuff I 100% believe.

billy can say the most fucked up shit and rana is like "awww billy you are such a softy"

but when I say fucked up shit people don't realize deep down i am not a psychopath either :(

FUCKING ASSHOLES

The big fallacy here is that you are saying what you think Rana believes about billy and then saying what you think people in general don't realize about you.

People in general probably think the same thing about billy, because Rana isn't people in general in this instance. Personally I, for instance, think the same thing about both of you.

But what I think isn't worth spit! And I know that! So quit feeling sorry for yourself and stop acting like a dick and people like me won't think you are a dick.

The big fallacy here is that you are saying what you think Rana believes about billy and then saying what you think people in general don't realize about you.

People in general probably think the same thing about billy, because Rana isn't people in general in this instance. Personally I, for instance, think the same thing about both of you.

But what I think isn't worth spit! And I know that! So quit feeling sorry for yourself and stop acting like a dick and people like me won't think you are a dick.

A cunt beats a dick any day of the week, so keep on cunting!

Back