Possibility

Désh has been thread banned from many threads, so it would explain her lower rate of posting.

Darla rarely posts on the weekends.

Christie does post on the weekends occasionally, but she has been busy in her personal life.

There is nothing here to see but dumbassery.

I think this is hilarious!

What a maroon.

Why didn't you just ask, we could have told you.

Plus, the forum has just kind of been boring lately as far as topics to debate.

I don't debate abortion guns or climate change, so there is little to post.

People start other threads, but they aren't as popular as abortion, guns and climate change.

It has been really boring lately. But it'll pass.

Lol
I think I could possibly get behind gun abortion! Killing baby guns would not bother me.

Monster. Also, you back handidly admit aborition IS killing babies. Not that I care, because I wish we could kill toddlers as well, but ya know...

Monster. Also, you back handidly admit aborition IS killing babies. Not that I care, because I wish we could kill toddlers as well, but ya know...

I will ignore your last part, the shock value has worn off. You
Portray yourself as a monster, I no longer believe it. I bet you hug and kiss babies when no one is looking.

billy can say the most fucked up shit and rana is like "awww billy you are such a softy"

but when I say fucked up shit people don't realize deep down i am not a psychopath either :(

FUCKING ASSHOLES

billy can say the most fucked up shit and rana is like "awww billy you are such a softy"

but when I say fucked up shit people don't realize deep down i am not a psychopath either :(

FUCKING ASSHOLES

Billy likes cats so I'll always cut him a break. Do you like cats too?

FUCKING ASSHOLES

You're not a veteran though. That's (likely) what lets me get away with it. Even though I'm pretty serious 95% of the time.

Back