Post your IQ test scores!

Thread bans are a double-edged sword; they keep out the riff-raff, but they block ideas. Even he uneducated, the belligerent, the mediocre, the embittered incels can have a good idea on occasion.

I usually skim over a lot of posts unless it's a person who can post intelligently. After a month on JPP, I'm sure the intelligent, educated people know who is and who isn't. LOL

The bad news is that the smokey bullshit obscures the intelligent posts of others. Having to choose between the two, I choose not to ban. It's a judgment call and I have no data to back up which way is better.

I never ban when I initiate a thread so as to encourage everybody to engage in spirited discourse.
Of course I have most of them on "ignore" so that I don't have to read their shit.

jakemax has probably never even heard of the Amazoweirdos here.

You whiffed again, cupcake.

One of us knows who jakemax is, and it ain't you.

You didn't spot cultsmasher, either.

So? I spotted them for liars and trolls. Isn't that all that's important? I don't need nor want to know their parent's address or the type of lotion they use for their/your circle jerks, Matt.

So? I spotted them for liars and trolls. Isn't that all that's important? I don't need nor want to know their parent's address or the type of lotion they use for their/your circle jerks, Matt.

Neither one is a liar. Whiffed again! I see pine-riding in your near future, slugger!

How many involve a bag of dicks? :awesome:

Or TOW sucking the mayor of Chicago's dick? :laugh:

owl-woman-fag.jpg

owldirtycuntwoman

LOL

Usually they identify themselves very quickly.

Example:

QED

Jake fancies himself an agent provocateur. In reality he's just another lame-ass troll who, we couldn't help but notice, hasn't posted *his* IQ in this IQ thread. He hasn't learned about negative numbers yet. :laugh:

A recent discovery I made is that if one starts a thread about physics, biology, philosophy, world religions, et. al, that elevated level of discourse tends to repel the uneducated and belligerent in exactly the same way sunlight repels vampires.

Or they are poutraged that adults are talking about stuff they don't understand, so they show up to throw their poop all over. See Post #137 for an example. lol

Jake fancies himself an agent provocateur. In reality he's just another lame-ass troll who, we couldn't help but notice, hasn't posted *his* IQ in this IQ thread. He hasn't learned about negative numbers yet. :laugh:

As of right now..jakemax = #1

jakemax: 134

Dutch Uncle: 127 (invalid SS) (But I know he did it) (He's just a butthead)

Matt Dillon: 123

And that's it! :dunno:

I didn't sign in. I used a temp email account that doesn't have an in box. Didn't use one you suggested. I could take the test again but would probably score higher than 141 since I wouldn't have to think thru some of the answers Oh well.

That's why I provided ones that have an inbox in the OP. :thinking:

Back