Posting from My New Phone

none of this is pertinent to the discussion though because you are arguing against something I never advocated or stated. Why do I let myself get tommed.

I was half right, they basically were allowed to use what they came up with, hence why xerox didn't even bother suing them until 5 years after the macintosh was on the market.

I was half right, they basically were allowed to use what they came up with, hence why xerox didn't even bother suing them until 5 years after the macintosh was on the market.

Holy crap, Microsoft and Apple are doing the exact same thing now with Android. Microsoft are making around 500 billion a year from alleged patent violations by HTC and Samsung.

http://venturebeat.com/2011/09/08/microsoft-android-viewsonic-acer/

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/07/16/apple-vs-google-inside-an-android-patent-violation/

I never claimd Steve Jobs wasn't gods gift to marketing/stealing good ideas. I simply said he wasn't inventive or innovative. Because he wasn't. Your comparission of him to Edison is very accurate.

I never claimd Steve Jobs wasn't gods gift to marketing/stealing good ideas. I simply said he wasn't inventive or innovative. Because he wasn't. Your comparission of him to Edison is very accurate.

it had to take a lot of innovation to take the mouse and make it into what it was then and what it is today. Same thing with the GUI. The gui was going nowhere and there was virtually no personal computer market before Apple. It was apple that not only took the original concept of the GUI, but improved upon it, made it BETTER, and brought it to market successfully. And they did this in an era where most computing was done via command line.

And again, i'll note the irony about what you are saying, considering android was heavily influenced by ios, as are most of the smart phones on the market today being influenced by the iphone

Last edited:
Can someone here figure out how I can import my old photos from my Razr V3re to my HTC Radar? I have tried using the Bluetooth feature, but the driver I loaded didn't work. I have tried using the USB port, but the P2K Commando driver that I was directed to in online tutorials didn't work. I even placed the SIM Card back into the Razr and texted them to myself, but the texts didn't transfer over to the Radar.

This is really gay. I hate my Razr now 100000000000000000000000 times more than I ever did while I was still using it. :mad:

it's 4am and i haven't bothered to look at the specs of either phone but could it be a compatibility issue? maybe the radar doesn't store the images in the same format as the razr.

I dunno. The guy at the store said it could be done via USB or e-mail (he didn't mention how fucking complicated it would be), because the devise they had on hand didn't include the Razr. All of the online tutorials insist that it can be done, but its just fucking insane the things I have to do, and then actually understand what is required. There are only so many broken links and combatibility problems that I can have thrown at me until I simply can't get this task accomplished.

There are a few really awesome photos that I simply cannot live without.

I dunno. The guy at the store said it could be done via USB or e-mail (he didn't mention how fucking complicated it would be), because the devise they had on hand didn't include the Razr. All of the online tutorials insist that it can be done, but its just fucking insane the things I have to do, and then actually understand what is required. There are only so many broken links and combatibility problems that I can have thrown at me until I simply can't get this task accomplished.

There are a few really awesome photos that I simply cannot live without.

Have you tried doing the following? It look like the Motorola Phone Tools disk is not officially free but I'm sure that you can get off a torrent.

http://techtips.salon.com/photos-off-razr-usb-cable-4450.html

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/soft/83509/

Last edited:
Thanks, Tom!!

It worked, and I finally have the photos transferred to my PC. Now I just need to load Zune onto my computer and I can place the files onto my Radar.

:clink:

Yeah, it was frustrating. On top of that, I forgot for a little bit that the program was to support Motorola products rather than T-Mobile customers, and then finally realized why I couldn't use the same program to interface with my HTC phone. It was late, and I was tired, but its still annoying to find yourself doing something that retarded.

Yeah, it was frustrating. On top of that, I forgot for a little bit that the program was to support Motorola products rather than T-Mobile customers, and then finally realized why I couldn't use the same program to interface with my HTC phone. It was late, and I was tired, but its still annoying to find yourself doing something that retarded.

What is the quality of those photos like, the RAZR camera is only around 1.3 megapixels I believe?

Some are good, many are bad. The ones I really wanted are good quality. Two years ago, I came upon someone's work in the snow. They had taken the time to construct two awesome snow sculptures, with great detail. I shot off two photos (obviously they weren't replacable, so I needed them off of the Razr), and used one of them as my wallpaper, which I intend to do on my Radar, as well. A third photo was a swimsuit shot of a pretty girl I dated a year ago, so I was keen to get that one, too. I will wade through the rest of them and see what's worth putting onto the new phone.

Some are good, many are bad. The ones I really wanted are good quality. Two years ago, I came upon someone's work in the snow. They had taken the time to construct two awesome snow sculptures, with great detail. I shot off two photos (obviously they weren't replacable, so I needed them off of the Razr), and used one of them as my wallpaper, which I intend to do on my Radar, as well. A third photo was a swimsuit shot of a pretty girl I dated a year ago, so I was keen to get that one, too. I will wade through the rest of them and see what's worth putting onto the new phone.

If you have a copy of Picasa you should be able to clean the bad ones up a bit, especially sharpness and red eye.

so, what phone did you wind up with, Darla?

Damo I haven't gotten down there yet. It'll be this month, but it all depends when I can get there. I'm really swamped and was only here so much yesterday becasue I was posting in between interviews. The rest of the week I'm scheduled to be in and out of the office. I had two great weeks of rest and relaxation and just fun, over the holidays. But January is going to be pretty brutal for me. I'll let you know though! And I appreciate all the input.

Damo I haven't gotten down there yet. It'll be this month, but it all depends when I can get there. I'm really swamped and was only here so much yesterday becasue I was posting in between interviews. The rest of the week I'm scheduled to be in and out of the office. I had two great weeks of rest and relaxation and just fun, over the holidays. But January is going to be pretty brutal for me. I'll let you know though! And I appreciate all the input.

Maybe this will help you decide.

http://www.junauza.com/2011/10/galaxy-s2-better-than-iphone-4s.html

Back