President Trump just announced that he will make interest payments on car loans FULLY tax deductible for all Americans

Sad that you're too thick headed to understand that even if he could do that, they'd just get the money from you some other way.

There is no free lunch.

Republiclowns love to preach that when it comes to government programs for the low income and needy, but when it comes to tax cut giveaways for themselves and the wealthy, CEO class, they're all for it.
That all may be true. Again,.....All I am saying is that the Govt is not GIVING us anything,....we would simply be able to keep m ore of OUR OWN money.

Much like the Democrats have campaigned on making the eviiiiiiiiiiiil rich pay their fair share....LOL . Actually,...they already do, and then some. But here is the big thing,......you can raise tax rates on the rich all you want to, hell,...you can tax them at 99.9% if you want,.......but if you leave in all the loopholes you haven't done a darn thing besides throw some red meat to your ignoramus base. You wanna tax the rich? Then do it,...the right way, by removing the loopholes,...do that or STFU. But they wont,....as we all KNOW they wont. They wont because the Dems answer to THE MAN just like everyone else does.

Much like the Democrats have campaigned on making the eviiiiiiiiiiiil rich pay their fair share....LOL . Actually,...they already do, and then some. But here is the big thing,......you can raise tax rates on the rich all you want to, hell,...you can tax them at 99.9% if you want,.......but if you leave in all the loopholes you haven't done a darn thing besides throw some red meat to your ignoramus base. You wanna tax the rich? Then do it,...the right way, by removing the loopholes,...do that or STFU. But they wont,....as we all KNOW they wont. They wont because the Dems answer to THE MAN just like everyone else does.
Its a Uniparty that stole America from us, and they hate us...they demand that we suffer.

Its a Uniparty that stole America from us, and they hate us...they demand that we suffer.
Gee, no kidding,...whoda thunk it. :rolleyes: Any more ground breaking posts you can lay on us from your fabulous education? Water is wet? Don't touch a hot stove? :)

Says the fucker who almost never turns up right.
Says the fucker who likes to drop rudimentary information and act like he is somehow groundbreaking! :laugh: Most of what you post are things that a leper with a lobotomy would know mixed in with a whole lot of disinformation.

That all may be true. Again,.....All I am saying is that the Govt is not GIVING us anything,....we would simply be able to keep m ore of OUR OWN money.

And what I'm saying is that the gub'mint is not going to take a pay cut.

The money you think you'd be saving would get made up for somewhere else.

And it wouldn't come out of the pockets of corporations or the CEO class.

trumpsuckers.jpg

Let's not forget - Trump once announced that he had investigators in Hawaii, and they "couldn't believe what they're finding."

He once said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating on the rooftops of NJ after 9/11.

He said Haitians are eating cats & dogs.

He said a billion $ weren't going to hurricane relief because of immigrants.
These worked before he was using the same nonsense every day. He needs some new material.

One of the most dangerous things in modern America is the car loan. There are people getting 10 year car loans, when cars easily can lose almost all their value at any time. This is insane.
Well...leases allow you to use the car for 3 years and then you have to give it back. It works for businesses that are writing off the cost, but for a lot of other people they're trapped for life in rental cars.

An auto is not an investment. There was a brief period during Covid when your buyout for the lease was actually less than the new value of the car. Wise individuals capitalized.

Otherwise, you know going in that your value decreases the moment you drive it off the lot. The loan just makes the ownership possible...not necessarily great.

Especially if you wreck the thing and insurance doesn't cover the balance of your note. Which is pretty common.

Maybe so.....but it is not GIVING us anything....it is simply allowing us to keep more of OUR own money.
And 'your' money will now go to $50 tolls on roads and bridges because there is nobody keeping them safe and operational.

You silly children who rail about 'your' money know nothing about cost sharing.

Maybe he has a pen and an E O like Obama said ? :)
"I am going to be working with Congress where I can to accomplish this, but I am also going to act on my own if Congress is deadlocked," he said at an education event at the White House on Thursday. "I've got a pen to take executive actions where Congress won't, and I've got a telephone to rally folks around the country on this mission."

The mission is an economic one, and something the president has talked about many times before, trying to make sure the economic recovery reaches everyone.

Obama is pressing for an extension of unemployment benefits and an increase in the minimum wage. Those things will require Congress. But encouraging public-private partnerships doesn't.
Do tell how trump will change tax policy solely with a pen.

Well...leases allow you to use the car for 3 years and then you have to give it back. It works for businesses that are writing off the cost, but for a lot of other people they're trapped for life in rental cars.

An auto is not an investment. There was a brief period during Covid when your buyout for the lease was actually less than the new value of the car. Wise individuals capitalized.

Otherwise, you know going in that your value decreases the moment you drive it off the lot. The loan just makes the ownership possible...not necessarily great.

Especially if you wreck the thing and insurance doesn't cover the balance of your note. Which is pretty common.
I am a huge believer in getting the cheapest car that will comfortably meet your needs. Spending money on a car to impress others is a fools game.

You drive a new car off the lot, and it just lost half its value. A car accident can easily lose the other half of its value. If not maintained properly, it can easily lose the other half of its value too(and there is no insurance for that). Even if maintained perfectly, it will lose most of the rest of its value over a few years.

No, cars are almost always terrible investments. I see too many people having a car payment as their biggest monthly expense with a 10 year auto loan. It is a real problem in America.

He has no power to do that. Just as he has no power to restore the SALT deduction that he took away.
this is you retards take away?

Presidents go around talking about all kinds of shit on their platform that congress needs to do

and sometimes - like student debt relief - when congress won't do it - they use presidential immunity and try doing it by executive action

I am a huge believer in getting the cheapest car that will comfortably meet your needs. Spending money on a car to impress others is a fools game.

You drive a new car off the lot, and it just lost half its value. A car accident can easily lose the other half of its value. If not maintained properly, it can easily lose the other half of its value too(and there is no insurance for that). Even if maintained perfectly, it will lose most of the rest of its value over a few years.

No, cars are almost always terrible investments. I see too many people having a car payment as their biggest monthly expense with a 10 year auto loan. It is a real problem in America.
One would think that a 10 year note offers a lower monthly payment? Unless a person with a VW budget is buying a Mercedes? I've never heard of a 10 year note, but I always buy new and finance very little if possible. And...depending on interest rate vs. what I'm earning on my cash, typically pay off the note early.

Unfortunately, I need a pick up, and van, and a car. I have clear title on all of them, but it's hard to avoid high prices when you MUST have a specific vehicle.

Maybe he has a pen and an E O like Obama said ? :)
Congress controls the purse. Do you know anything about how our government works? Trump makes promises he cannot keep because he does not have the power to do them. But promises are cheap and it fools the uneducated and easily conned.

Back