Primavera

It doesn't take a shrink to see how totally twisted you are in projecting your own experiences on another, does it?

Tsk, tsk Tom. It's bad manners to measure all women by your wife. Beside, weren't you bragging on the AOL boards all the time about how you love popping those fleas off her back and rubbing salve on her open wounds?

Mangy Moggie, harumph! Term of endearment in your marriage!

what crap.

That she is unable to just take responsibility for her crap has been long ago proven Loyal. That she became vicious to the very people who tried to help her because they belived she meant to harm herself is understandable as she was an admitted black-out binging drunk. She now claims sobriety and can't even manage a "thanks for wanting to help" or a "those were some dark times for me and I know I lashed out". No, instead we get treated at least twice a year to her public "so tell me this or tell me that" traps that are otherwise known as "liz setting up her stage" to get this all aired yet again. I do wonder why she wants to do this and can only surmise it's because she needs to prove something that is beyond a healthy normal need.

It doesn't take a shrink to see how totally twisted you are in projecting your own experiences on another, does it?

Go fuck yourself Liz. If you don't like what you read, then have the goddamn good sense you were supposedly born with to skip over it. Of course that would mean you'd have to skip your chance at passing your sanctimonious 'bullshitized' agenda, which is to try and claim some moral highground.

When you can mete out the same admonitions evenly to your pals, you might have some credibility. Until then, STFU, or simply put? Choke on it.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself Liz. If you don't like what you read, then have the goddamn good sense you were supposedly born with to skip over it. Of course that would mean you'd have to skip your chance at passing your sancitmonious 'bullshitized' agenda, which is to try and claim some moral highground.

When you can mete out the same admonitions evenly to your pals, you might have some credibility. Until then, STFU, or simply put? Choke on it.

She needs to just mete out some of those admonitions to herself.

Whose the new avatar??
It looks like Jamie Lee Curtis, which reminds me of her role in "Trading Places", which then causes me to have to calm down.

She needs to just mete out some of those admonitions to herself.

Whose the new avatar??
It looks like Jamie Lee Curtis, which reminds me of her role in "Trading Places", which then causes me to have to calm down.

It is JLC. Just for Christie and Tom. So much for their constant referrals to it. They want to keep it up, then let 'em. No sense in not joining the fun.

There could be far worse people to be compared to.

Take for instance, Christie. Talk about an old hag "Mare"

It is JLC. Just for Christie and Tom. So much for their constant referrals to it. They want to keep it up, then let 'em. No sense in not joining the fun.

The old gray mare
she ain't what she used to be
ain't what she used to be
ain't what she used to be

Go fuck yourself Liz. If you don't like what you read, then have the goddamn good sense you were supposedly born with to skip over it. Of course that would mean you'd have to skip your chance at passing your sanctimonious 'bullshitized' agenda, which is to try and claim some moral highground.

Such a charmer, you rightwing broads are really scary

We only refer to it because you are called Jamie Lee, no other reason. It certainly not because you share a common view of the world as you can see here

I must admit that the new avatar is an improvement on the pole dancing tranny.

We only refer to it because you are called Jamie Lee, no other reason. It certainly not because you share a common view of the world as you can see here

I must admit that the new avatar is an improvement on the pole dancing tranny.

"...pole dancing tranny..."?

Since when did anyone have a picture of you??

"...pole dancing tranny..."?

Since when did anyone have a picture of you??

Well I am sure JLC wouldn't mind him calling her a "pole dancing tranny". She would know beyond a shadow of a doubt based on his effeminate ways,that it's the real pole dancing tranny he wants and not the character she portrayed in that movie.

Poor Tom. He does have a penchant for giving away his rather odd proclivities on the World Wide Web now doesn't he? His first hand knowledge of PDT's is rather, shall we say "amusing"?

*winkers*​

:pke: Go ahead Tom. Tell us more.

We want to record this....uhhh... you know... "for the record" and all? :readit:

Well I am sure JLC wouldn't mind him calling her a "pole dancing tranny". She would know beyond a shadow of a doubt based on his effeminate ways,that it's the real pole dancing tranny he wants and not the character she portrayed in that movie.

Poor Tom. He does have a penchant for giving away his rather odd proclivities on the World Wide Web now doesn't he? His first hand knowledge of PDT's is rather, shall we say "amusing"?

*winkers*​

:pke: Go ahead Tom. Tell us more.

We want to record this....uhhh... you know... "for the record" and all? :readit:

Actually what it proves more is that you and your cronies are seemingly endlessly fascinated by bullshit, ephemera and sexual innuendo. I suspect you only came back so that you could further indulge yourself before slinking back into the shadows once more.

Actually what it proves more is that you and your cronies are seemingly endlessly fascinated by bullshit, ephemera and sexual innuendo. I suspect you only came back so that you could further indulge yourself before slinking back into the shadows once more.

But this was about you being a "pole dancing tranny" timmie!!

Please stay on the subject matter at hand.

Thank you

You have no point of reference to any of this.

Neither does Loyal.

So why don't you both just STFU.

"..admitted black-out binging drunk"?

That's a huge leap. What I admitted to was the truth and this is not even close to it.

But you go ahead and believe everything you're told. As long as your conscience is clear about not being a gossip, spreading lies about me that you've only heard, not witnessed, then that is all that matters.

I'm sure your God forgives you. Mine doesn't.

Someday, hopefully, you'll realize how badly you have been used.

That she is unable to just take responsibility for her crap has been long ago proven Loyal. That she became vicious to the very people who tried to help her because they belived she meant to harm herself is understandable as she was an admitted black-out binging drunk. She now claims sobriety and can't even manage a "thanks for wanting to help" or a "those were some dark times for me and I know I lashed out". No, instead we get treated at least twice a year to her public "so tell me this or tell me that" traps that are otherwise known as "liz setting up her stage" to get this all aired yet again. I do wonder why she wants to do this and can only surmise it's because she needs to prove something that is beyond a healthy normal need.

But this was about you being a "pole dancing tranny" timmie!!

Please stay on the subject matter at hand.

Thank you

I didn't realize how sensitive Tom is about his affinity for Pole Dancing Trannies! You would think he wouldn't bring it to the internet where virtually anyone can read about it.

Sheesh! He brings it up and then has a tizzy fit!

:tantrum:​

Back