Primavera

You're SO right. Like when I ALWAYS walk out the elevator door when it opens, even when it is not my floor.

It amuses me that you use the same Pavlovian response that I do when I walk out, and then return to the elevator.

Seems to amuse the scientists and confuse the common folk.

Their responses are almost Pavlovian in nature, it's like feeding time at the zoo.

Poor Tom, all you think about is sex. It must be tuff for you.

I didn't see you around when your dear friends called me a c*** amongst other things. Why is that?

Yet when Dumbo and Abysmal were discussing double penetration and sloppy seconds at great length you were nowhere to be seen.

You're SO right. Like when I ALWAYS walk out the elevator door when it opens, even when it is not my floor.

It amuses me that you use the same Pavlovian response that I do when I walk out, and then return to the elevator.

Seems to amuse the scientists and confuse the common folk.

AWWWW Lizzie! There's nothing common about you!

Just ask you. You'll tell us!

You may not be much, but you're all you ever think of. You put the Lazarus Phenomenon to shame you do with your never-ending resurrection of the part of this thread that's AWL ABOUT YOU!!!

Let's see how long it takes THIS time....:321:

Poor Tom, all you think about is sex. It must be tuff for you.

I didn't see you around when your dear friends called me a c*** amongst other things. Why is that?

You still haven't me told about these so called kinky websites which only you seem know about. Anyway I'm off to bed having finished a night shift slaving over some Cisco routers.

Our Harlequin writes a good tale, doesn't she! I tell you, she missed her calling! She could write for Newsmax!

Froggie was the latest, of course. I have the proof of my charges. Do you have proof of your charges?

8f8575fde7f2e178a54df0114014ef99_142.jpg

Any doubts where the name "Frog" came from?

AWWWW Lizzie! There's nothing common about you!

Just ask you. You'll tell us!

You may not be much, but you're all you ever think of. You put the Lazarus Phenomenon to shame you do with your never-ending resurrection of the part of this thread that's AWL ABOUT YOU!!!

Let's see how long it takes THIS time....:321:

But wasn't Tom awfully helpful in his attempt to rescue her from herself!

Back