Primavera

That is just total bullshit, although we have had our differences I never thought that you would resort to outright lying.

No it's not. Brys used some foreign term that basically means bitch and you claimed he meant the slang use which means cunt...SO that makes you the one who called her that. You're such a friend to her that way...LOL A parapraxis perhaps?

No it's not. Brys used some foreign term that basically means bitch and you claimed he meant the slang use which means cunt...SO that makes you the one who called her that. You're such a friend to her that way...LOL A parapraxis perhaps?

Oh fer chrissakes, like he doesn't remember! He beat Liz for milking a subject dry on that one! He went on for weeks about it!

Wasn't the name something like connaste, or something like that?

Now let's sit here and wait and see how long it takes...

:321:

A rather broad brush for us right wing broads, my friend. But we all have subgroups and, unfortunately, the right wing broads have our share of mean girls. But, so does the left. I really don't think character determines political leanings, nor do politically leanings determine character.

Everyone has political leanings. Character? Not so much.

Such a charmer, you rightwing broads are really scary

Oh fer chrissakes, like he doesn't remember! He beat Liz for milking a subject dry on that one! He went on for weeks about it!

Wasn't the name something like connaste, or something like that?

Now let's sit here and wait and see how long it takes...

:321:

Yeah that was it. He spun on that one for like 3 weeks didn't he?

I see mz liz is hovering over this thread. I just love all the features this site provides!

Hi Liz...are ya just a itching to post? Where is that Tom when a girl needs to vent???

She's such a
york.jpg
sayer...

Yeah that was it. He spun on that one for like 3 weeks didn't he?

What makes me laugh is how this bunch were so adamant that the word conasse meant bitch and not cunt, that they carried it on for weeks on end trying to prove their case, for want of a better word. It is amazing now that they cannot even recall the word but yet instantly knew all about it at the time. The person that used the word to Christie was Abrystal aka Salutations Stevie, he thought he was being extremely clever in his usual pompous fashion. Now if anybody qualifies to be called a cunt then it wouid be him, shame that he is not around anymore so that I could do it personally. It was also typical of him to let the ladies, again for want of a better word, do all the heavy lifting for him whilst he hid behind their bloomers.

Last edited:
What makes me laugh is how this bunch were so adamant that the word conasse meant bitch and not cunt, that they carried it on for weeks on end trying to prove their case, for want of a better word. It is amazing now that they cannot even recall the word but yet instantly knew all about it at the time. The person that used the word to Christie was Abrystal aka Salutations Stevie, he thought he was being extremely clever in his usual pompous fashion. Now if anybody qualifies to be called a cunt then it wouid be him, shame that he is not around anymore so that I could do it personally. It was also typical of him to let the ladies, again for want of a better word, do all the heavy lifting for him whilst he hid behind their bloomers.

Just because your spanish boy toy told you it meant cunt, doesn't mean he wasn't lying. He just didn't want you to know that he referred to you as a bitch, while everyone knows you want to be a cunt.

How that pole dancing doing, you pre-op tranny you?

Just because your spanish boy toy told you it meant cunt, doesn't mean he wasn't lying. He just didn't want you to know that he referred to you as a bitch, while everyone knows you want to be a cunt.

How that pole dancing doing, you pre-op tranny you?

Nearly forgot to include you, yes you are a cunt as well.

Back