Primavera

Ummmm, I gave you the translation from Babel that the conasse meaning was silly bitch. End of story.
What makes me laugh is how this bunch were so adamant that the word conasse meant bitch and not cunt, that they carried it on for weeks on end trying to prove their case, for want of a better word. It is amazing now that they cannot even recall the word but yet instantly knew all about it at the time. The person that used the word to Christie was Abrystal aka Salutations Stevie, he thought he was being extremely clever in his usual pompous fashion. Now if anybody qualifies to be called a cunt then it wouid be him, shame that he is not around anymore so that I could do it personally. It was also typical of him to let the ladies, again for want of a better word, do all the heavy lifting for him whilst he hid behind their bloomers.

Ummmm, I gave you the translation from Babel that the conasse meaning was silly bitch. End of story.

Big deal, you found something that censored the word from its true meaning and then took that as gospel. Your grasp of French is about as good as your grasp of virtually any other subject I might care to mention.

You are so monumentally stupid that you don't even realise that it is French not Spanish.

I never said it was Spanish. :tongout:
Are you implying that someone from Spain is incapable of speaking French?? :shock:

By the way, if you are labeling me as being "monumentally stupid", what doe that make you; seeing as how you appear to be talking to yourself!! :lmao:

Big deal, you found something that censored the word from its true meaning and then took that as gospel. Your grasp of French is about as good as your grasp of virtually any other subject I might care to mention.

But since you believe that your Spanish lover is incapable of speaking French, why should we believe that an English "Queen" is capable of interrpetating French?? :dunno:

I don't know French??? HAHAHAHA, little do you know. You went to a trashy, kinky web-site to get your information and I called you on it.

I watched that film Freaky Friday over the weekend or at least the first part where the mother and daughter swapped roles. It's not a very good film, but it occured to me that Jamie Lee Curtis role personifies their characters namely teenagers trapped in adult bodies.

By the bye, my sixteen year son Josh went skydiving over the weekend, he was just amazing. I paid for a video as well, which they will send me next week.

Sixteen years old and skydiving? :eek: I'm sure he was very brave but my motherly imagination is working overtime at the thought of the jump!

Back