APP - Pro-choicer kills anti-abortionist

It's not killing.It's preventing it from occurring. And, yes, I definitely would prefer to prevent bringing a child into the world knowing I could not raise it.
Abstinence or birth control is prevention. Abortion is simply murder.

So you'd rather kill it then have your child raised right?

I've explained this before. Science will say tomato seeds and tomatos are the same thing but we know one makes for a very poor spaghetti sauce.

and I have pointed out your error the tomato is simply the fruit of a tomato plant which grows from a tomato seed....none of them are cabbages.....a fetus, an infant and an octogenarian are all human beings....

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
And for those interested in the truth and to witness the delusions and lies of Southie, here are the links (which I did incorrectly previously).

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - APP - Pro-choicer kills anti-abortionist

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - APP - Pro-choicer kills anti-abortionist

You tried to capitalize off of a simple error on my part.....but you fail to realize that once the TRUE chronology is established WITHOUT YOUR BIASED EDITING, the FACTS do not support your allegations and assertions.

Now, you'll frantically try to deny, distort, lie about what has transpired. But the FACTS are your undoing. Like I said before, YOU are a sorry excuse for an adult...I can only imagine how you handle yourself in the real world. You're done. Adios for now.

No reason to do a hissy it just because The Southern Man points out the pattern in TaichiLiberal's posts:

* Committing logical fallacies in debate;
* accusing his opponent of the very act that he himself commits;
* claiming false victory, along with 'the record shows this';
* stating finality when we all know there won't be.

Pity this little dope.....repeats himself despite the chronology proving him to be a liar. Someone needs to clue the fool in on this simple fact....opinion does not supercede facts and the logic derived from them.

But he'll just keep doing it in various forms, or create some new lie. Pity this fool who refers to himself in the third person.

Good night, and good luck.

Pity this little dope.....repeats himself despite the chronology proving him to be a liar. Someone needs to clue the fool in on this simple fact....opinion does not supercede facts and the logic derived from them.

But he'll just keep doing it in various forms, or create some new lie. Pity this fool who refers to himself in the third person.

Good night, and good luck.
Actually, the Southern Man proves that you are the liar, by your baseless accusation.

Back