APP - Proof That God Exists

Watermark is just plain dumb, it's apple who is stubbornly and profoundly ignorant.

Watermark is far from dumb, it is a pity you don't understand mst of what he writes. The same with apple, they just post over your comprehension level.

Watermark is far from dumb, it is a pity you don't understand mst of what he writes. The same with apple, they just post over your comprehension level.

Rana, you are right there on the heels of Watermark dumbness. I can see how you think he is amazing, dumb people are generally attracted to other dumb people. But apple? Really? Rana, I may have to re-evaluate your intelligence level, if you think apple is posting over my comprehension level by stubbornly denying when an organism exists. I don't actually believe you have read his outrageous arguments. He's like an 8-year old trying to explain geothermal physics, and not even knowing how to spell 'geothermal!'

Rana, you are right there on the heels of Watermark dumbness. I can see how you think he is amazing, dumb people are generally attracted to other dumb people. But apple? Really? Rana, I may have to re-evaluate your intelligence level, if you think apple is posting over my comprehension level by stubbornly denying when an organism exists. I don't actually believe you have read his outrageous arguments. He's like an 8-year old trying to explain geothermal physics, and not even knowing how to spell 'geothermal!'

Dixie STFU.

That's all, thank you.

I find that people who generally think they are smarter than other aren't.

Please show me where I have stated such, thanks.

When you stated that apple was posting over my comprehension level in post #144 above. I figure, since you and apple are on a different level than me, you could explain his obviously more advanced viewpoints. I guess you can't?

When you stated that apple was posting over my comprehension level in post #144 above. I figure, since you and apple are on a different level than me, you could explain his obviously more advanced viewpoints. I guess you can't?

Apple explains himself, he doesn't need me to do that for you.

Dixie, I know my intelligence, you exaggerate yours. Most of what I read from you is, as Darla would say, word salad.

All men exaggerate their intelligence. I wish I had known that when I was 20. Nearly all men. I think I have known one exception in my life. I honestly can't think of two.

Apple explains himself, he doesn't need me to do that for you.

But you claimed he was above my comprehension level, so I figured maybe you could explain things to me better... For instance, how is it that science and biology teaches us precisely what makes an organism, and when one exists, yet a living and growing fetus is NOT an organism?

But you claimed he was above my comprehension level, so I figured maybe you could explain things to me better... For instance, how is it that science and biology teaches us precisely what makes an organism, and when one exists, yet a living and growing fetus is NOT an organism?

Again, not my words, you have to ask apple.

Back