question for Olw thing

You agreed with Trump that we do not want immigrants from shithole countries in Africa. Trump said we would rather have immigrants from Norway.

You cheered for Trump and supported his position. Your actions speak louder than your denials: you consider African nations shitholes and their people inferior.

You only want them to drive your fat ass around to shoot at their water buffalo.

no I never agreed with trump about where we want or don't want immigration from I dont think I have ever commented on the subject but will here just for the hell of it.. I want smart talented people to immigrate to America regardless of where they come from as long as they come here legally
I dont want more burdens on our society to come here legally or illegally .

Actually I want then to drive me around to hunt , bush pig or wart hog , eland ,Gemsbok ,Kudu, Sable Antelope, I may decide to hunt one more depending on time . Illnot be hunting cape buffalo at least not my first trip. I don't currently own a rifle that is good for hunting them . I dont want to deal with one when they are pissed off as they are dam dangerous , so I want to buy a rifle in .416 just for that if I decide to hunt them.

now I have been nice to you but its time for you to stop trying to turn this into a anti trump thread . in other words stfu

It is the guys on the right that keep starting them, whereas Dipshit Legion starts his own, most of which are ignored by the posters here, hence why he often has to keep bumping his own threads to keep them going. Personally I find these sorts of threads to be more of a reflection on the OP than the person being attacked.

Indeed, it's a sign of Boob's obsession with a woman who just laughs at his tiny, tiny penis and illiterate droolings, and walks away. :laugh:

So to sum up, Boob chose to create a personal attack thread in order to repeat his stated wish to go to a foreign land and exterminate some wildlife. He believes that this will make up for his micropenis, lack of education, low IQ, and failure to achieve anything of value in life. But yeah, he's helping their economy by killing their wildlife! Atta boy, Boob! Blow 'em away!

A real man would look into ecotourism, which benefits the host country just as profitably, but causes no loss of life to the wildlife, endangered or not. Anyone can pull a trigger. It takes skill to take your game with a camera.

Guess we know what Boob is. :laugh:

So to sum up, Boob chose to create a personal attack thread in order to repeat his stated wish to go to a foreign land and exterminate some wildlife. He believes that this will make up for his micropenis, lack of education, low IQ, and failure to achieve anything of value in life. But yeah, he's helping their economy by killing their wildlife! Atta boy, Boob! Blow 'em away!

A real man would look into ecotourism, which benefits the host country just as profitably, but causes no loss of life to the wildlife, endangered or not. Anyone can pull a trigger. It takes skill to take your game with a camera.

Guess we know what Boob is. :laugh:

I know "boob" isn't a leftist panty waste

oh my :laugh:

Veteran big game hunter crushed to death by elephant in Zimbabwe

A well-known South African big game hunter died last week after he was crushed by an elephant during a hunt in Zimbabwe.

Theunis Botha was leading a group of hunters when they happened upon a herd of breeding elephants near Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe -- the same park where Cecil the Lion was killed in July 2015. Three elephants charged the group, and Botha opened fire on them. But a fourth elephant caught the group by surprise and rammed Botha from the side, picking him up with her trunk, according to the South African outlet News 24.

One of the other hunters in the group fatally shot the elephant, which then collapsed and fell on top of Botha.

Theunis Botha was close friends with another hunter who was killed and eaten by crocodiles in Zimbabwe last month. Scott van Zyl, 44, disappeared while on a hunt near the Limpopo River in mid-April. His remains were found a week later inside a crocodile shot during the search for his body.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vetera...s-botha-crushed-to-death-by-wounded-elephant/

Big game hunter shot dead as he aimed at lion he wanted to kill
Pero Jelenic hit by a stray bullet while hunting big cats bred in captivity

A trophy hunter was shot dead as he hunted lions bred in captivity in South Africa.

Pero Jelenic was struck by a stray bullet as he tracked on of the creatures near Setlagole, in the North West province.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ro-jelinic-croatia-south-africa-a8184576.html

Last edited:
no I never agreed with trump about where we want or don't want immigration from I dont think I have ever commented on the subject but will here just for the hell of it.. I want smart talented people to immigrate to America regardless of where they come from as long as they come here legally
I dont want more burdens on our society to come here legally or illegally .

Actually I want then to drive me around to hunt , bush pig or wart hog , eland ,Gemsbok ,Kudu, Sable Antelope, I may decide to hunt one more depending on time . Illnot be hunting cape buffalo at least not my first trip. I don't currently own a rifle that is good for hunting them . I dont want to deal with one when they are pissed off as they are dam dangerous , so I want to buy a rifle in .416 just for that if I decide to hunt them.

now I have been nice to you but its time for you to stop trying to turn this into a anti trump thread . in other words stfu

Sure you agreed with Trump and you even told me so.

The days of the great white colonial imperialist are over Bobby. Since you think Africa is a shithole and it's people are inferior, it just makes you look like a racist colonial imperialist to have Africans drive your fat ass around in a Range Rover to blast away at water buffalo.

Sure you agreed with Trump and you even told me so.

The days of the great white colonial imperialist are over Bobby. Since you think Africa is a shithole and it's people are inferior, it just makes you look like a racist colonial imperialist to have Africans drive your fat ass around in a Range Rover to blast away at water buffalo.

Never said people from Africa are inferior that's you twisting words, but that's what democrats do isnt it.
As for people immigrating I have made it very plain they need to have something to offer America such as skills such as technical skills , doctor engineers etc . if you were a a ditch digger or laborer we have plenty of them already . you dont like the truth very much do you.
Hard for me to be a raciest aginst blacks when there is a lot of black blood in my family veins ,and I have dated a few black women and my first wife was Hispanic .
colonial imperialist ? lol what century are you living in and where are you from ? Thats about as stupid of thing I have ever been called lol.

I notice the first thing that liberals always pull out is the race card . kinda funny considering my heritage.

oh my :laugh:

Veteran big game hunter crushed to death by elephant in Zimbabwe

A well-known South African big game hunter died last week after he was crushed by an elephant during a hunt in Zimbabwe.

Theunis Botha was leading a group of hunters when they happened upon a herd of breeding elephants near Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe -- the same park where Cecil the Lion was killed in July 2015. Three elephants charged the group, and Botha opened fire on them. But a fourth elephant caught the group by surprise and rammed Botha from the side, picking him up with her trunk, according to the South African outlet News 24.

One of the other hunters in the group fatally shot the elephant, which then collapsed and fell on top of Botha.

Theunis Botha was close friends with another hunter who was killed and eaten by crocodiles in Zimbabwe last month. Scott van Zyl, 44, disappeared while on a hunt near the Limpopo River in mid-April. His remains were found a week later inside a crocodile shot during the search for his body.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vetera...s-botha-crushed-to-death-by-wounded-elephant/

Big game hunter shot dead as he aimed at lion he wanted to kill
Pero Jelenic hit by a stray bullet while hunting big cats bred in captivity

A trophy hunter was shot dead as he hunted lions bred in captivity in South Africa.

Pero Jelenic was struck by a stray bullet as he tracked on of the creatures near Setlagole, in the North West province.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ro-jelinic-croatia-south-africa-a8184576.html

whats your point guano ? is there one ? A man died taking a shat on a toilet

Last edited:
you gota love some of the liberals here, they use phrases like northern aggression , colonial imperialist ,Nationalism is an infantile disease.
Sounds like a bunch of out of date and not in touch with reality nut hut escapees

Back