question for Olw thing

I hope someone will please come give BullshitBoob some attention. The poor thing is just bursting with suppressed rage and pus. :laugh:

Poor Boob. Here, let me help you over to the swooning couch. There, there. It's okay for you to eat meat, really it is. Here, I fixed you this fat juicy 45% fat burger covered with bacon, cheese, lard, sausage, and butter, with a cholesterol bun. Eat up, Boob!

Love, Olw

we all know where you get your protein from owl thing except its not fried baked or cooked in anyway.

sorry for hamburger I only eat sirloin , I prefer its taste . As a matter of fact I had a sirloin steak and eggs for breakfast this morning and we will be having prim rib on the bbq and a potato and salad for dinner tonight

well as I said I am not hunting a cape buffalo this trip and yes if the subject comes up about Africa I would be honest about it. while Im sure you would lie
I do not lie, Blob. Not because I am a saint, but because I do not want to have to remember what falsehood I told one person versus another.

Why would I lie to Africans? I do not have a habit on this board of painting Africans in the worst light possible, and I did not cheer for a president who collectively called Africa a shit hole.

I believe you may be the one who has to disguise your true feelings about Africans as they drive you around, serve you meals, and cater to your every whim.

I worked with Africans from Nigeria, Benin, Angola, Chad and I have no shame about hiding anything from them. Because I did not have to.

sorry for hamburger I only eat sirloin , I prefer its taste . As a matter of fact I had a sirloin steak and eggs for breakfast this morning and we will be having prim rib on the bbq and a potato and salad for dinner tonight

Excellent! Please eat as much cholesterol as you can, Boob! Cardiac surgeons need the business! :laugh:

I was thinking guano was the pork gobbler

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

images

dont worry hey your safe the protein you eat hasn't got any cholesterol in it .
by the way my cholesterol is fine not a problem doctor owl thing the all knowing

It doesn't? Yippee! Two porterhouse steaks, coming up! Well, actually that's tomorrow when it's a bit warmer.

lol thats not the protein you like owl be honest o why is it bad for me to eat steaks but wrong for me to ?

Can someone help me with this illiterate, incoherent babble? Anyone?

Boob is deteriorating before our very eyes. Must be all that cholesterol and hate. :laugh:

Can someone help me with this illiterate, incoherent babble? Anyone?

Boob is deteriorating before our very eyes. Must be all that cholesterol and hate. :laugh:

sorry iowl your choice of protein is disgusting , you know what it means so stop playing stupid . now go out on the corner and get dinner

we all know where you get your protein from owl thing except its not fried baked or cooked in anyway.

Olw likes to blows owls so we are told.

Where the fuck is Phantasmal and the Spelling Police?

Bob: "Also You never did answer the question do you eat meat ?"
Jack: (sigh) This has been Reported to moderators as Sexual Harassment.

And I thought I was the only dirty old man here. :laugh:

Back