Racism or Bigotry, Should JPP Ban Both?

That was awesome

I can't decide which day I want to be a national holiday of celebration. The day Zimmerman shot and killed the thug Trayvon in self defense or the day he was found innocent. Both serve as very special days for me that are right up there with getting married and the birth of my children.

Not only do I have the wonderful knowledge of knowing that Trayvons thug ass can no longer victimize innocent citizens but he is probably burning in hell.

You spitting in the face of a Black man was defiantly racism.

and your proof is what you fucking liar

Drug dealer who spit at me got a good one hocked into his face.

why would you claim it had anything to do with the color of his face?

because your a fucking racist

He committed an illegal assault against another person.

he tried to fight off his attacker

you think black people should just stand still a d GET DEAD

guess which one had a repeated record of attacking others violently?

It was not Trayvon

but he was a black child so you blame the victim

see your a fucking racist

trayvon is dead because he criminally assaulted someone who was breaking no laws. Trayvon was the one that first broke the law that night, and he paid for it.

and your proof is what?

the words of a violent man who killed Trayvon

you are a racist

That was awesome

I can't decide which day I want to be a national holiday of celebration. The day Zimmerman shot and killed the thug Trayvon in self defense or the day he was found innocent. Both serve as very special days for me that are right up there with getting married and the birth of my children.

Not only do I have the wonderful knowledge of knowing that Trayvons thug ass can no longer victimize innocent citizens but he is probably burning in hell.

he never attacked anyone

Your fuck had a record of attacking people he saw as vulnerable and an easy mark

you racist fucks need to shut your brains down and sit in the corner

that way you wont be racists anymore

and your proof is what you fucking liar

Drug dealer who spit at me got a good one hocked into his face.

why would you claim it had anything to do with the color of his face?

because your a fucking racist

Because now you're lying about your racism; since you have just recently changed your story, in an attempt to hide from your racism.

Why haven't you taken the time to condemn Buckly / Leon as being a liberal lying cunt?
Are you also hiding that you also are a liberal lying cunt, along with being a racist?

he tried to fight off his attacker

you think black people should just stand still a d GET DEAD

guess which one had a repeated record of attacking others violently?

It was not Trayvon

but he was a black child so you blame the victim

see your a fucking racist

Thanks for admitting that George was fighting off Trayvon; but you still haven't condemned Buckly / Leon as a liberal lying cunt?

That was awesome

You are a sick loser. If you weren't so obnoxious, I might even feel sorry for you.

That was awesome

over the last 3 years now I still can't think of a night or day I was more elated and happy then the day he was acquitted. Poor joy. The days leading up to it were awesome too knowing vindication was imminent, in spite of all the denial in the media and here on JPP. So many mouthbreathers not realizing they were about to get blown the fuck out. Good good times.

I don't believe in hell, but if it exists, trayvon is definitely there for all the pain and suffering he's caused.

and your proof is what?

the words of a violent man who killed Trayvon

you are a racist

my proof is what the witnesses saw, what the detectives determined, what the jury determined, what common sense determines.

idiots on JPP calling me a racist has lost all meaning. The truth is on my side, suck my balls.

Then you'll be able to explain how a "racist town, in a racist state, in a racist region" had an affect on the Juries decision.

Not to you.
Your comprehensive skills are severely lacking.
I will put the words out there in spite of your mental limitations though.

The racist cops collected the "evidence" (another dead "nxxxxx", nothing to see here.
The racist prosecutor presented said evidence.
The racist members of the jury convinced the rest of the members to vote according to what was presented to them.

Finally you idiot on a global scale, what makes you thinkthat blacks can't be racists and yes, hate their own race?
Idiot.
Your simple mind is simply ill-equipped for adult conversation.
Now fuck off and die.

My contention is that both decisions to "hate" comes from personal beliefs and even Grind has admitted that beliefs can be changed.

You have demonstrated that you believe white people are genetically superior to other races.
Anyone believing that is wrong. It is not an acceptable belief.
You are wrong. You are a racist.

my proof is what the witnesses saw, what the detectives determined, what the jury determined, what common sense determines.

idiots on JPP calling me a racist has lost all meaning. The truth is on my side, suck my balls.

Grindy doesn't like being groaned.

Not to you.
Your comprehensive skills are severely lacking.
I will put the words out there in spite of your mental limitations though.

The racist cops collected the "evidence" (another dead "nxxxxx", nothing to see here.
The racist prosecutor presented said evidence.
The racist members of the jury convinced the rest of the members to vote according to what was presented to them.

Finally you idiot on a global scale, what makes you thinkthat blacks can't be racists and yes, hate their own race?
Idiot.
Your simple mind is simply ill-equipped for adult conversation.
Now fuck off and die.

OH, so it's your assertion that the Black Jurors were just stupid.
There are liberals who would say that you promoting that there is Black racism against other Blacks, makes you a racist.

Let me guess; you're still upset over the revelation that Vikings had a male rape culture and it forced you out of the closet.

Back