Racism

why is it so hard to understand that in the 60's-70s there was this thing called the southern strategy and modern day republicans stole all the racists from the democrats?

the republican party is clearly the more racist one today. Do you think black people just vote for a racist party at 95% levels just because? Blacks used to vote republican. They don't anymore. There is a reason why.

why is it so hard to understand that in the 60's-70s there was this thing called the southern strategy and modern day republicans stole all the racists from the democrats?

??...why should we believe that bullshit liberal meme.......the South turned Republican because of Carter's economic disaster and Reagan's recovery.......Democrats pretend its about race because they don't want to face the reality of their own fuckups.........

??...why should we believe that bullshit liberal meme.......the South turned Republican because of Carter's economic disaster and Reagan's recovery.......Democrats pretend its about race because they don't want to face the reality of their own fuckups.........

Ah the carter shit is so smoke and mirrors over blown by conservatards

Asking me about what I've used, is not you answering the question of how you arrived at your conclusion. :palm:

Please try again and this time put some effort into it. :D

You can not give me a non racist reason why you would use the term "Obama phone" because you don't have one.
You are a racist scumbag, plain as day.

the republican party is clearly the more racist one today. Do you think black people just vote for a racist party at 95% levels just because? Blacks used to vote republican. They don't anymore. There is a reason why.

Pastor Pimp is racist apologist and a pathological liar when it comes to American history.
He fools no one.

Good cause you got your ass handed to you dozens of times on real estate investing
Clown

You don't know shit about investing in real estate. But you have this inferiority complex that compels you to try to pass yourself as better than everyone else.

That is why you come here incessantly "bragging".

Now run along and collect your winnings from your "carried interest"

ROFLMAO

You don't know shit about investing in real estate. But you have this inferiority complex that compels you to try to pass yourself as better than everyone else.

ROFLMAO

Dude hates real estate investing because he thinks buying a mobile home and putting it on a rented lot is a real estate investment.......

ROFLMAO

I don't need to know shit about real estate to know I embarrassed you for two years until you realized how wrong you were

Race is the first and only thing you consider. That makes YOU the racist.

State right here right now that, black people are not genetically inferior to white people.

We know you will not, because you don't believe it.
You are a white supremacist.

we're proud of you Buckle......keep it up and you may eventually realize I'm not a pastor and never have been........

Sure you are .
You preach your phony brand of sanctimonious Christianity here daily, Pastor.
Your flock of retarded republicans await your every, hate filled, lying racist sermon.
Don't let them down.

Pastor Pimp is racist apologist and a pathological liar when it comes to American history.
He fools no one.

You can not give me a non racist reason why you would use the term "Obama phone" because you don't have one.
You are a racist scumbag, plain as day.

Maybe because it's not a racist term and therefore there is no non-racist reason.
No one can prove or not prove something that doesn't exist.

Back