Racism

Sure you are .
You preach your phony brand of sanctimonious Christianity here daily, Pastor.
Your flock of retarded republicans await your every, hate filled, lying racist sermon.
Don't let them down.

Pastor Pimp is racist apologist and a pathological liar when it comes to American history.
He fools no one.

/shrugs.......you are wrong on all three counts.......

Maybe because it's not a racist term and therefore there is no non-racist reason.
No one can prove or not prove something that doesn't exist.

Now you are grasping at straws, racist. You can't convince anyone you are winning by saying "Winning!" and you can't convince anyone that you aren't a racist by claiming your racist phrase doesn't exist.

You have been outed, RACIST.

Now you are grasping at straws, racist. You can't convince anyone you are winning by saying "Winning!" and you can't convince anyone that you aren't a racist by claiming your racist phrase doesn't exist.

You've called me racist before. You're as bad if not worse than Evince.

/shrugs.......you are wrong on all three counts.......

Nope.

Pastor Pimp is racist apologist You apologise for the racists posting here and yourself claiming you are not
and a pathological liar when it comes to American history.Your revisionist history lessons are laughable to all but a few of you under-educated friends.
He fools no one.

Everyone here knows what a smarmy racist liar you are.

You have been outed Pastor RACIST LIAR.

You keep trying to hide your lies, by stringing together a slew of words in an attempt to appear like you know what you're talking about; but you still haven't shown how the phrase is racist. :dunno:

Maybe you are as dumb as that bald redneck
Anyone with any finance training knows stocks earn twice what're real estate does.
But you felt the need to go to college for religion
I can understand you being ignorant on finance

how many farmers did you see jumping out of windows in 1929?......

Nope.

Pastor Pimp is racist apologist You apologise for the racists posting here and yourself claiming you are not
and a pathological liar when it comes to American history.Your revisionist history lessons are laughable to all but a few of you under-educated friends.
He fools no one.

Everyone here knows what a smarmy racist liar you are.

You have been outed Pastor RACIST LIAR.

you're wasting your time Buckle......nobody believes you.......nobody even pays attention to you.......

Maybe you are as dumb as that bald redneck
Anyone with any finance training knows stocks earn twice what're real estate does.
But you felt the need to go to college for religion
I can understand you being ignorant on finance

Poor Chalmettian doesn't understand that there are more to returns than capital appreciation which is the only thing he is accounting for.

I can increase my income 3% year over year without fail. Can stocks do that?

But the resident Chalmettian needs to desperately believe he is the Warren Buffett of JPP so who am I to burst his bubble.
I am sure in Chalmette that ole Topspin is a big deal

You can not give me a non racist reason why you would use the term "Obama phone" because you don't have one.
You are a racist scumbag, plain as day.

You can't give a single reason why the use of the term is racist.

You'll makeup something because you have nothing else but that card. Get to shining shoes like The Dude. I bet he can get you a job at the country club.

It's so ingrained in you it's a permanent part of your identity. You can't even conceive of another healthier way of thinking.

Like I said, race is the only thing you consider. I can say anything and you'll find some way to tie it to race. That's what racist like you do.

Back