Ray Manzarek, the Doors' keyboardist, dies at 74

and don't forget.... Your khukuri for decapitating liberals!

Trust me on this... You're a seriously fucked up dork, Paulie... Whatever will I DO with all this cool personal info of yours that you lied you ass off about and claimed you weren't even online to post? The possibilities are endless!
The kukurhi is for self defense. Your assumption that only liberals are dangerous criminals is noted. There is much evidence to support that belief.

The Doors were only one of the more influential bands in Rock & Roll history.

I get it. You don't like them and didn't know who they were. That says far more about you than it does about the band. My previous statement is confirmed.
What statement?

They are an old failed band of mediocre quality.
I never heard of them, I have heard of the Rolling Stones though.
I don't like the stones, but I have heard of them.
See the difference?
Was your previous statement some kind of vicious personal attack?
If so, it's in keeping with most of your posts.

What statement?

They are an old failed band of mediocre quality.
I never heard of them, I have heard of the Rolling Stones though.
I don't like the stones, but I have heard of them.
See the difference?
Was your previous statement some kind of vicious personal attack?
If so, it's in keeping with most of your posts.

My previous statement was "If you are a fan of Rock & Roll and have never heard of The Doors, you are an idiot who must be listening to whatever pop phenom is topping the charts today.".

If you want to see that as a personal attack, so be it. I see it as accurate.

My previous statement was "If you are a fan of Rock & Roll and have never heard of The Doors, you are an idiot who must be listening to whatever pop phenom is topping the charts today.".

If you want to see that as a personal attack, so be it. I see it as accurate.
You do?
How about this, you are completely wrong.
As always.

You do?
As always.

No, it is accurate. But then, you may need help seeing what the sentence actually says, so allow me to educate you.

"If you are a fan of Rock & Roll you admitted that you are notand have never heard of The Doors one of the more influential bands of Rock & Roll - in fact, still being played 40+ years later, you are an idiot who must be listening to whatever pop phenom is topping the charts today.

You do?
As always.

Actually,he is totally accurate. I happen to listen to nearly every type and genre of music. I have many favorites.. When I am in the mood for classical music, Mozart's string quartets are my go-to choice.... Jazz? Miles... Vocal standards? Nobody comes close to Sinatra...but when I want to listen to great, hypnotic rock and roll, the Doors are always high on my list. (Pun intended). If you don't listen to a wide range of good music, then you most certainly ARE an idiot.

No, it is accurate. But then, you may need help seeing what the sentence actually says, so allow me to educate you.

"If you are a fan of Rock & Roll you admitted that you are notand have never heard of The Doors one of the more influential bands of Rock & Roll - in fact, still being played 40+ years later, you are an idiot who must be listening to whatever pop phenom is topping the charts today.

It's hard to believe.

College towns are generally crappy. They may look nice on the outside but the high percentage of transient population coupled with a relatively small liberal permanent population makes for an undesirable place of residence for a growing family or serious minded adults.

Back