Ray Manzarek, the Doors' keyboardist, dies at 74

No, it is accurate. But then, you may need help seeing what the sentence actually says, so allow me to educate you.

"If you are a fan of Rock & Roll you admitted that you are notand have never heard of The Doors one of the more influential bands of Rock & Roll - in fact, still being played 40+ years later, you are an idiot who must be listening to whatever pop phenom is topping the charts today.
No it's completely innacurate I listen to nopop music at all.
Including the doors.

The killer awoke before dawn....he put his boots on....and he walked on down the hall...

Father?
Yes son?
I want to kill you

Mother?
Yes son?
I want to fuck you mama....all night long!

Some of the most disturbing lyrics in music...ever.

Not that I'm basing my accolade for the Doors on that particular lyric. "The End" is a way too long acid fest of a song....but that set of lyrics never fails to shock me.

THE DOORS: Break On Through, Soul Kitchen, The Crystal Ship,
Twentieth-Century Fox, Alabama Song, Light My Fire, Back Door
Man, I Looked at You, End Of the Night, Take It As It Comes,
The End.

STRANGE DAYS: Strange Days, You're Lost Little Girl, Love Me Two
Times, Unhappy Girl, Horse Latitudes, Moonlight Drive, People
are Strange, My Eyes have Seen You, I Can't See Your Face in My
Mind, When the Music's Over.

WAITING FOR THE SUN: Hello I Love You, Love Street, Not to Touch
the Earth, Summer's Almost Gone, Wintertime Love, The Unknown
Soldier, Spanish Caravan, My Wild Love, We Could Be So Good
Together, Yes the River Knows, Five to One

THE SOFT PARADE: Tell All the People, Touch Me, Shaman's Blues, Do It,
Easy Ride, Wild Child, Runnin' Blue, Wishful Sinful, The Soft Parade

MORRISON MOTEL: Road House Blues, Waiting for the Sun, You Make me
Real, Peace Frog, Blue Sunday, Ship of Fools, Land Ho!, The Spy,
Queen of the Highway, Indian Summer, Maggie M'Gill.

L.A. WOMAN: The Changeling, Love Her Madly, Been Down So Long, Cars
Hiss By My Window, L.A.Woman, L'America, Hyacinth House, Crawling
King Snake, The WASP (Texas Radio & the Big Beat), Riders On the
Storm.

I just looked them up....seems as though our boy 007 is a big John Phillip Sousa fan...it's a brass band that plays Marches and the like.

Yes I know as I live in Yorkshire, home of the Black Dyke Mills band. I was just waiting for someone to make a joke about black women lesbians. By the way 007 lived in Yorkshire as well but he got kicked out and sent to the colonies for being a psychopathic prick!!

You listen to no pop music? That does not change the accuracy of my statement at all.
Apart from your allegation that I listened to the latest pop craze.
So therefore, you were wrong, it's ok, being wrong is what you do best.

Yes I know as I live in Yorkshire, home of the Black Dyke Mills band. I was just waiting for someone to make a joke about black women lesbians. By the way 007 lived in Yorkshire as well but he got kicked out and sent to the colonies for being a psychopathic prick!!
Can you substantiate your claim?
You are a liar.
As a British born, British citizen of British citizen parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc etc etc my BIRTHRIGHT of residency in the UK cannot be removed.
You are a liar.
What more can we expect from a comer inner like tha sen?

They weren't along for long. Morrison died very young. He was the poet and vocalist. Manzerak was the musical genius, inspired by Morrison's poetry.
Actually most of the Doors most commercially succesful songs were written by Robbie Kreiger. Their guitarist. Light My Fire was written by Kreiger.

Yeah...and you know more about good rock and roll than Rolling Stone magazine does, doncha?

You cannot possibly begin to imagine just how ridiculous a douchebag you really are.
Good lord. Can't you guys tell when you're being trolled by a douchebag? Ignore the little twit.

No one mentioned:
Light my fire
Love her madly
LA Women
Riders on the Storm
People are Strange

Just a few of many
Actually my favorite Doors song is the Oedipal song "The End". The first time I heard it was the amazing opening sequence to Apocolypse Now. Which I think was the best Vietnam war movie ever made.

Back