Reality check on electric cars

The laws of thermodynamics you deny isn't making shit up. The Constitution of the United States you deny isn't making shit up. Bulverism fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy.

LOL. You are a treasure!

KWC38EE.jpg

Nah. You just deny science, engineering, mathematics, and the Constitution of the United States.

That is you playing opposites again. You think claiming others do that because you do and the subject becomes what they believe, instead of what you said. Statements like that do not deserve a reasoned response. You are not with the trouble. You just play opposites again, or make up some crap and claim it is scientific. Then claim the scientific nd logical responses are fallacies. Just stop.

That is you playing opposites again. You think claiming others do that because you do and the subject becomes what they believe, instead of what you said. Statements like that do not deserve a reasoned response. You are not with the trouble. You just play opposites again, or make up some crap and claim it is scientific. Then claim the scientific nd logical responses are fallacies. Just stop.

Science isn't a response. Logic isn't a response. You have stated no theory of science. You have stated no logic equation. You have stated no mathematics. You have often misquoted the Constitution of the United States and even try to hide behind the document you despise.
It is YOU denying all of this. It is because of your fundamentalist beliefs.

Science isn't a response. Logic isn't a response. You have stated no theory of science. You have stated no logic equation. You have stated no mathematics. You have often misquoted the Constitution of the United States and even try to hide behind the document you despise.
It is YOU denying all of this. It is because of your fundamentalist beliefs.

Just stop. You play a game of opposites. Science is not science? It is what your right-wing beliefs say it is. You carefully explain how twisted your "thinking " is in nearly every post. I do feel sorry for you walking around like that.

Science isn't a response. Logic isn't a response.

Clearly not for you. But for people who actually can function as adults it's different.

You have stated no theory of science. You have stated no logic equation. You have stated no mathematics. You have often misquoted the Constitution of the United States and even try to hide behind the document you despise.

DIdn't you accuse me of almost the exact same thing just because I understand science much better than you?

Overall your posts are 99% useless trash. I'm curious why you continue posting.

Clearly not for you. But for people who actually can function as adults it's different.

DIdn't you accuse me of almost the exact same thing just because I understand science much better than you?

Overall your posts are 99% useless trash. I'm curious why you continue posting.

You discard science. You have already discarded the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

I have often thought about dumping ITN, but I keep wondering how far off the deep end he will go. It is like watching a train wreck. How nuts is he, and what does he read?

I have often thought about dumping ITN, but I keep wondering how far off the deep end he will go. It is like watching a train wreck. How nuts is he, and what does he read?

It's weird. Sometimes they will post a technical comment (usually about electricity, might be an electrician, I dunno), but then other times they will post the most OUTRAGEOUS falsehoods imaginable. Or they will claim they have all this scientific knowledge but when they lay it out it's usually just horrifically misunderstood by them and vomited back out with a soupcon of maladroitly constructed "intellectual speech".

So weird.

Back