Reality check on electric cars

No worries, Perry. Yes, I'm interested in you. I'm interested in everyone to a point. I'm curious about what makes people tick. Mostly the Abbie Normals like the bipolars, the white supremacists, the very angry, etc.

You are a busy little beaver diagnosing everyone on the internet. That's gotta keep you busy. Hopefully it will distract you from your current obsession of me.

Are you, perchance, OCD?

You are a busy little beaver diagnosing everyone on the internet. That's gotta keep you busy. Hopefully it will distract you from your current obsession of me.

Are you, perchance, OCD?
It's a hobby. Why does that bother you so much, Perry?

OCD? Maybe to a point. My professional career focused very strongly on order and timeliness. Being a little OCD is a career enhancer for military officers and airline pilots alike. LOL

Does your job allow you to be lackadaisical? Show up whenever you want? Complete projects when you fell like it?

It's a hobby. Why does that bother you so much, Perry?

OCD can be a bad thing.

OCD? Maybe to a point. My professional career focused very strongly on order and timeliness. Being a little OCD is a career enhancer for military officers and airline pilots alike.

That's like saying "a little cancer keeps you growing!" It doesn't work that way, my friend.

Does your job allow you to be lackadaisical? Show up whenever you want? Complete projects when you fell like it?

Part of being a professional is understanding that a DISEASE is not something to simply joke about and think it's OK to be a "little bit that". (I have a family member who suffers from OCD so I know a thing or two about it. I can't tell if your obsession with me is OCD or if it's just average "creepy" guy.)

OCD can be a bad thing.

That's like saying "a little cancer keeps you growing!" It doesn't work that way, my friend.

Part of being a professional is understanding that a DISEASE is not something to simply joke about and think it's OK to be a "little bit that". (I have a family member who suffers from OCD so I know a thing or two about it. I can't tell if your obsession with me is OCD or if it's just average "creepy" guy.)
Agreed. Anything taken to excess usually ends up being a "bad thing". Since you are a "hard science" major, you should understand the concept of "statistical norm".

Disagreed. Your straw man arguments are becoming more common, Perry.

Your sensitivity to OCD is interesting. You accuse me of being OCD as an insult, then flip-flop and say it's nothing to joke about because you have a family member who "suffers from OCD". I attribute your irrationality on the subject to being over stressed for unknown reasons.

Your sensitivity to OCD is interesting. You accuse me of being OCD as an insult,

You are free to misinterpret everyone's posts as you like.

then flip-flop and say it's nothing to joke about because you have a family member who "suffers from OCD". I attribute your irrationality on the subject to being over stressed for unknown reasons.

You do a lot of "diagnoses" for a failed psych major.

You are free to misinterpret everyone's posts as you like.

You do a lot of "diagnoses" for a failed psych major.
Of course I am. You and I both share the same rights on JPP. W00t!

It's an observation, not fact. What is fact are your responses, Perry. Even the lies, assumptions and angry responses. :)

If you ever move into management, you'll learn to identify who can be relied upon, who are "hotheads", who are not measuring up to the job requirements, etc.

6wam70.jpg

Of course I am. You and I both share the same rights on JPP. W00t!

It's an observation, not fact. What is fact are your responses, Perry. Even the lies, assumptions and angry responses. :)

If you ever move into management, you'll learn to identify who can be relied upon, who are "hotheads", who are not measuring up to the job requirements, etc.

6wam70.jpg

THat's great, Dutch. No, seriously. I'm glad you have a hobby. I do have some other things to do so I'm going to have to let you go now. I won't be able to pay you the attention you seem to need for a while.

Hope you understand.

Thanks!

THat's great, Dutch. No, seriously. I'm glad you have a hobby. I do have some other things to do so I'm going to have to let you go now. I won't be able to pay you the attention you seem to need for a while.

Hope you understand.

Thanks!
The rest of your post indicates your comment about being serious lacks veracity, Perry. Good luck with your life stresses, son.

It is great how little maintenance is required on the EV. I love my Chevy Bolt. Loved my electric Smart before that too.

And the ability to fuel it up at home using my solar PV system means I drive for FREE! It's sweet.

It's not a perfect vehicle. But it sure does do a great job being a good car. I can drive up to 300 miles on a full charge, so my range anxiety is limited. Almost no maintenance and free fuel. Who could complain about this?

The Chevy Bolt does not have a 300 mile range. Charging it is not free. Indeed, driving an EV is energy wasteful. They are nowhere near as efficient as a modern gasoline car. You are not charging it through your solar panels, because that would take literally days.
You are just living in fantasy land.

The Chevy Bolt does not have a 300 mile range.

I know better. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Charging it is not free.

Sure is! LOL.

Indeed, driving an EV is energy wasteful. They are nowhere near as efficient as a modern gasoline car. You are not charging it through your solar panels, because that would take literally days.

LOLOLOL. Can I just say I LOVE (love, love, love) hearing you tell me about what I'm experiencing. You are SO WRONG it's not even funny!

You are just living in fantasy land.

Costs me less to drive around each week than you, loser! LOL.

You make my day! Hilarious!

Seriously. I think I'm going to start doing this to you as well. LOLOLOL.

He says things that he has no knowledge of with some insane certainty. He would be amusing if his schtick took a break now and then. But the repetitiveness and proud ignorance have a shelf life that he reached.

He says things that he has no knowledge of with some insane certainty. He would be amusing if his schtick took a break now and then. But the repetitiveness and proud ignorance have a shelf life that he reached.

Nah. You just deny science, engineering, mathematics, and the Constitution of the United States.

Back