Reality check on electric cars

It is great how little maintenance is required on the EV. I love my Chevy Bolt. Loved my electric Smart before that too.

And the ability to fuel it up at home using my solar PV system means I drive for FREE! It's sweet.

It's not a perfect vehicle. But it sure does do a great job being a good car. I can drive up to 300 miles on a full charge, so my range anxiety is limited. Almost no maintenance and free fuel. Who could complain about this?

It must be great to be you, Perry. Kudos! :thup:

It's good you can live off-the-grid. Do you own any firearms? Are you proficient in their use?

It actually is. And I know, every day I wake up, I rejoice that I'm not you.
That's your feminine side, Perry. Real men don't care about anyone but themselves. :thup:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm partial to electric cars and musicals myself. Not so much on interior decoration.

That's your feminine side, Perry. Real men don't care about anyone but themselves. :thup:

I am ever fascinated at how obsessed some weirdos are at figuring out the gender of other people. It's weird watching an adult human say the kind of utterly stupid shit you say about gender.

Are you hoping to get a dick pic from me or something? Ewww!

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm partial to electric cars and musicals myself. Not so much on interior decoration.

...when you aren't fucking your mom and fellating your dad. But then you can go watch as much Judy Garland as you want. Only when you finish Your "chores" down on the farm.

I am ever fascinated at how obsessed some weirdos are at figuring out the gender of other people.

It's weird watching an adult human say the kind of utterly stupid shit you say about gender.

Are you hoping to get a dick pic from me or something? Ewww!

...when you aren't fucking your mom and fellating your dad. But then you can go watch as much Judy Garland as you want.

Only when you finish Your "chores" down on the farm.
It's a hobby.

There ya go again with your feminine side, Perry.

No thanks, but Ms. Moon likes them....both flaccid and erect...Mason probably likes to compare too.

How old was I when you believe I committed incest with my parents, Perry?

What's wrong with Judy Garland, aside from being a gay icon and drug addict?

I liked the farm. It was peaceful.

It's a hobby.

Doesn't matter. I'm not going to send you a dick pic.

No thanks, but Ms. Moon likes them....both flaccid and erect...Mason probably likes to compare too.

THEN STOP PMing me for them!!! It's sick.

How old was I when you believe I committed incest with my parents, Perry?

I assume it's ongoing. But it probably started when you were young so you'd wind up like you are now.

Doesn't matter. I'm not going to send you a dick pic.

THEN STOP PMing me for them!!! It's sick.

I assume it's ongoing. But it probably started when you were young so you'd wind up like you are now.

Thanks. Never do. If you feel compelled to send a dick pic to JPP members, think "Moon" or "Mason".

If that were true, you're smart enough to just report me. As it is, you are young, smart and immature so you are making it up.

How young? Puberty? Before? At what age do you think these things usually start?

Sorry, I honestly didn't mean to touch a nerve. My apologies.

You didn't. I already admitted that getting into people's minds is a hobby of mine. No matter how you react, I learn more about you.

Do you have a current favorite video game? My current one is Star Trek Fleet Command. Level 25. My previous favorites were similar games; Farmville with guns. LOL Another is Kill Shot Bravo. Level 57, Alliance, level 74.

Last edited:
You didn't. I already admitted that getting into people's minds is a hobby of mine. No matter how you react, I learn more about you.

No, seriously, dude, I didn't mean to actually talk about something that was that close. I get it. No need to say anything more. Seriously. I didn't mean to touch a nerve.

Do you have a current favorite video game? My current one is Star Trek Fleet Command. Level 25. My previous favorites were similar games; Farmville with guns. LOL Another is Kill Shot Bravo. Level 57, Alliance, level 74.

I'm an adult so I don't play video games anymore. Sorry.

I'm an adult so I don't play video games anymore. Sorry.

LOL I'm guessing you are lying because if you never play any app games, then that makes you the "weird" one in the office. While you have your problems, I don't see how you are so far outside the norm to be "weird".

I know you're really interested in me, but sorry I'm just not that interested in YOU. Apologies. I hope you'll understand.

No worries, Perry. Yes, I'm interested in you. I'm interested in everyone to a point. I'm curious about what makes people tick. Mostly the Abbie Normals like the bipolars, the white supremacists, the very angry, etc.

There's no expectation of reciprocity, although they are free to take an interest in me too. Normal people are usually wrapped up in their own lives too much to take much interest in others, especially younger people just starting their professional lives. The wackadoodles never take an interest in anyone but themselves. LOL

Back