Reality check on electric cars

Try taking a gas engine car and an electric car and put them in a closed garages with a couple conservatives and let them run and see which one lasts longer.

Sorry asshole, you are wrong again.

Gasoline cars run quite well in a closed garage, and several mechanics have garages constructed to handle just scenario. They have a hose to connect to the exhaust pipe, venting to the outside.

He can't even name this so called 'damage' or 'pollution'.

I was just expecting the usual Leftist-envirotard answer of "none!" Of course, that's completely unrealistic, insane, and utterly undoable, but when has common sense, reality, or logic ever stopped the Left from fucking things up...

It was the power of the Big 3 that removed them. They wanted America to go full ICE. Over time, the big 3 have controlled that narrative. Money and power do that. There are many books written on the subject,
I remember riding them. They had rails embedded in the streets. They had overheard rails and the vehicle was connected to the overheads. Sometimes they fell off and the driver would go out with a rod and push them back in place.

Not in Detroit. Government tried for decades to get control of the streetcar system and finally did so in 1922. Then they ran it into the ground with horribly inefficient and costly operation.

Not in Detroit. Government tried for decades to get control of the streetcar system and finally did so in 1922. Then they ran it into the ground with horribly inefficient and costly operation.

Are you confusing that with buses? They have been gutted too. I liked the electric trollies because the diesels would make me feel sick and barfy.

Are you confusing that with buses? They have been gutted too. I liked the electric trollies because the diesels would make me feel sick and barfy.

Busses generally replaced streetcars and trolleys because of the car-centric nature of US cities. The former are not nearly as flexible in routes, and streetcars and trolleys are grossly expensive systems to install.

Here in Phoenix they're doing a light rail. It'd be cheaper to buy each daily user of the system a new Toyota Prius to drive than build and operate the light rail system has been.

"Fossils" and "Fossil fuels" are two different things dumbshit
You are the one who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. "Fossil fuels" is your term, not his. You still haven't explained to me what fuels are used by fossils. Do you not answer because you don't know?

... and all fossil fuels contain hydrocarbons ...
... except that you don't even know what fuels are used by fossils. Eres bien cojudo.

The remains of plants and animals were the "fossils". The pressure and heat changed them from fossils to carbon and hydrogen-rich materials known as fossil fuels.
Way too funny.
* How do you imagine any fossils managed to find their way to being kilometers deeper than the fossil record? This question should help you see your overarching error.
* What pressure and heat do you imagine were applied to fossils? This question gets to the heart of your error.
* Why do you believe that containing both hydrogen and carbon is what defines a hydrocarbon? Ask me how I know that you totally suck at chemistry.

You idiots are incredible trying to convince others that oil, coal and natural gas are not fossil fuels
You're a scientifically illiterate moron who can't answer any of the easy, simple, straightforward questions that I ask you. You are the incompetent who doesn't even know the difference between coal and hydrocarbons, and who thinks they both belong lumped together in the same category. You are the uneducated loser who thinks fossils use fuel for some reason.

Get some help. Grab the nearest seventh-grader.\

478d7502ef8f64bf111af47eb2810b1d.jpg

Try taking a gas engine car and an electric car and put them in a closed garages with a couple conservatives and let them run and see which one lasts longer.
You're measure is incomplete. You try sucking in the exhaust from the industrial electrical generators that provide the electricity to the charging stations and I'll breathe in the air as an ICE goes driving by. Let's see who fares better.

Sorry asshole, you are wrong again.

I've seen people become experts at something in less than 2 hours.

If someone can have a far above average knowledge in something in less than 2 hours, then why don't the rest of the people spend the 2 hours to get that knowledge? That is just common sense.

If someone can have a far above average knowledge in something in less than 2 hours, then why don't the rest of the people spend the 2 hours to get that knowledge?
The world is full of intellectually lazy leftists who refuse to learn and who take fierce pride in being stupid. In fact, they virtue signal it, e.g. "I recognize the reality of Global Warming's heat trapping acceleration is worse than previously feared and we're all going to die in either 12 years or 30 years (whichever is closer to 21 years) if we don't tax the shit out of ourselves right now ... but it might already be too late."

Heck, one can give immediate free knowledge to a leftist right here on JPP and he will REFUSE to learn any of the information being provided, as if learning somehow represents an existential threat.

863499a04c13b08ce0cdf394938ec436.png

The world is full of intellectually lazy leftists who refuse to learn and who take fierce pride in being stupid. In fact, they virtue signal it, e.g. "I recognize the reality of Global Warming's heat trapping acceleration is worse than previously feared and we're all going to die in either 12 years or 30 years (whichever is closer to 21 years) if we don't tax the shit out of ourselves right now ... but it might already be too late."

Heck, one can give immediate free knowledge to a leftist right here on JPP and he will REFUSE to learn any of the information being provided, as if learning somehow represents an existential threat.

863499a04c13b08ce0cdf394938ec436.png

You are a blithering idiot and most here know that.

EVs do not use rails and take lanes away. They are like regular vehicles except faster and more fun to drive.

Fun? Fast? You haven't had fun or seen fast until you've driven a Cobra. But then, driving one demands respect and common sense. Both seem to elude you...

Fun? Fast? You haven't had fun or seen fast until you've driven a Cobra. But then, driving one demands respect and common sense. Both seem to elude you...

That's the problem with Cobras.

The driving part is fun when you feel like having fun driving.
There's no questioning that. Serious fun, there.

As for a way to get someplace you want to be, however,
there are less stressful ways to do that when having fun driving isn't the first priority.

That's the problem with Cobras.

The driving part is fun when you feel like having fun driving.
There's no questioning that. Serious fun, there.

As for a way to get someplace you want to be, however,
there are less stressful ways to do that when having fun driving isn't the first priority.

The Cobra is far from a "daily commuter." In rain, much less in snow? Not practical at all!

First priority getting someplace I need to go? That's why I have the Hyundai.

If someone can have a far above average knowledge in something in less than 2 hours, then why don't the rest of the people spend the 2 hours to get that knowledge? That is just common sense.

They simply don't choose to.
I guess you don't have common sense.

Back