Reality check on electric cars

Idk about all that. There's been some chicanery in the government and big corporations.

Like when I saw on the news (in around 2006) that this Asian doctor in the UK had found a cure for 6 types of cancer.

It was on the news that night, and I never heard anything more about it. Have you?

I haven't heard of that Asian doctor, but there was a doctor in the U.S. named Dr. Gerson that I believe found a way to cure cancer and many other diseases with diet alone. A director who's done work for national geographic decided to do a documentary on his work. It can be seen here:

Dying to have known | mindbodyheartandsoul.org

That'd be cool! A plutonium battery maybe?

1bb73740aeb328fea7d08cd0506dfd62.jpg

At least it wouldn't explode and burn periodically... (pun included)

A few of those just might eliminate rush hour congestion...

I haven't heard of that Asian doctor, but there was a doctor in the U.S. named Dr. Gerson that I believe found a way to cure cancer and many other diseases with diet alone. A director who's done work for national geographic decided to do a documentary on his work. It can be seen here:

Dying to have known | mindbodyheartandsoul.org

On the news? It requires a hell of a lot more than that to be taken seriously. These claims have been made for decades. You are so gullible. That explains your Trumpism and conspiracies,.

Last edited:
On the news? It requires a hell of a lot more than that to be taken seriously. These claims have been made for decades. You are so gullible. That explains your Trumpism and conspiracies,.

Trump doesn't make these arguments, Sock. The Democrat party is a conspiracy.

We have some people here who drive electric cars. They know nothing of what it is like. Do you know who the are experts? ICE drivers who hate EVs. They look up sites that are of their ilk and drop them here like they are irrefutable. The pattern is so childish.

We have some people here who drive electric cars. They know nothing of what it is like. Do you know who the are experts? ICE drivers who hate EVs. They look up sites that are of their ilk and drop them here like they are irrefutable. The pattern is so childish.

Tesla Battery Fire Causes Major Highway Closure in Illinois

A Tesla electric vehicle caught fire while traveling on a highway in Illinois, prompting a major emergency response.

The occupants safely escaped the burning car before it was pulled over.

Firefighters from multiple departments worked for nearly three hours to extinguish the fire, which involved the lithium-ion battery entering a dangerous thermal runaway state with temperatures up to 1000 degrees.

We have some people here who drive electric cars.
So?
They know nothing of what it is like.
They drive an EV and they don't know what it's like????!? What are you smoking, Sock?
Do you know who the are experts? ICE drivers who hate EVs.
Generally true. They at least understand that EVs won't fulfill the mission they have for their car. They at least understand they don't have to waste time recharging the damn EV all the time.
They look up sites that are of their ilk and drop them here like they are irrefutable. The pattern is so childish.
You are describing yourself again, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problems onto anybody else.

Tesla Battery Fire Causes Major Highway Closure in Illinois

A Tesla electric vehicle caught fire while traveling on a highway in Illinois, prompting a major emergency response.

The occupants safely escaped the burning car before it was pulled over.

Firefighters from multiple departments worked for nearly three hours to extinguish the fire, which involved the lithium-ion battery entering a dangerous thermal runaway state with temperatures up to 1000 degrees.

I provided a site showing ICEs burn at 20 times the rate that EVs do. Was it too difficult for you to comprehend?

I provided a site showing ICEs burn at 20 times the rate that EVs do. Was it too difficult for you to comprehend?

Did you know that over 99% of the cars on the road are ICE vehicles? Yet they have only 20 times the fires of EVs. They also don't have fires just sitting there doing nothing like EVs do. They also don't burn as rapidly as EVs do. EV batteries burn hot and fast. They can start from a single damaged cell in thousands of cells. They can start without any warning and even while the car is parked. Corrosion can easily start an EV fire (which is why you get a rash of them after flooding). The NFPA has classified these batteries as a significant hazard. It's for a reason, Sock.

Back