Reality check on electric cars

overflow-060726-jpg.1607699

It is YOU that has NO understanding of what you're talking about

Bullshit! A series-wound motor, also known as a "universal motor" can operate on AC or DC and doesn't require any sort of permanent magnets.

Here's the simplest of sources on that:

Then you have no idea what you're talking about.

You still have ZERO understanding of basic electrical theory saying that.

More ignorance on your part.
No, I'm afraid it's you. You have already demonstrated unsafe electrical practices.

You cannot charge anything with an unchanging magnetic field.

Apparently you are having trouble keeping track of the conversation.

China is making some very good EVs. They will assemble them in Mexico to escape potential tariffs. The manufacturers are not stupid. I cannot say the same for the Trumpys here.

China is making some very good EVs. They will assemble them in Mexico to escape potential tariffs. The manufacturers are not stupid. I cannot say the same for the Trumpys here.

I loved Pete B's testimony/debate with one of the Legislators about EV's. Pete laid some facts on the guy.

I doubt it....the Chinese are very fine not selling them into America.....if the Regime demands EV's forcing Americans to buy expensive not Chinese toy cars.....their mission is to destroy the West, us buying very expensive versions of what the rest of the world gets for cheap is winning in their books.

Also it shows the world that America can no longer compete....that was Old America....the one that was murdered.

I doubt it....the Chinese are very fine not selling them into America.....if the Regime demands EV's forcing Americans to buy expensive not Chinese toy cars.....their mission is to destroy the West, us buying very expensive versions of what the rest of the world gets for cheap is winning in their books.

Also it shows the world that America can no longer compete....that was Old America....the one that was murdered.
Your doubts based on your unfounded beliefs are utterly irrelevant. Evs are cheaper than ICEs. The world moves on but Trumpys stay in the swamp, trapped by ignorance

No, they're making cheap EV's, sort of like the Yugo...

No, they're making cheap EV's, sort of like the Yugo...

Bull Shit.....they make very good toy cars a lot cheaper than we can because the Chinese know how to build and manufacture....America mostly no longer can manage that.

Your doubts based on your unfounded beliefs are utterly irrelevant. Evs are cheaper than ICEs.
Blatant lie. EVs cost 2-3 times the cost of a gasoline car of the same size. They are also a lot heavier, giving them poor maneuverability. They also require specially equipped shops to even work on them (effectively dealer repair for EVERYTHING). They are also limited range, since after 250 miles or so they must recharge for several hours.

Gasoline cars can refuel in just a few minutes, giving them effectively infinite range. They are much cheaper as well, and much lighter.

The world moves on
The EV is OLDER than the gasoline car, Sybil. The EV market is collapsing (again!) as well, and for the same reasons.
but Trumpys stay in the swamp, trapped by ignorance
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR IGNORANCE ON TRUMP!

China is making some very good EVs.
No. They are making very cheap/crappy/low quality EVs, same as anything else that they manufacture.
They will assemble them in Mexico to escape potential tariffs.
So you admit that the "Biden" Regime's tariffs on Chinese EV's, to pretend to be "tough on China", is all a ruse? So you admit that China had this plan all along to get around the tariffs? It's almost as if the Demonkkkrat Party and China are working hand in hand to benefit China and bend over the American worker...............
The manufacturers are not stupid.
Yes, China is not stupid.
I cannot say the same for Team Demonkkkrat here.
Fixed it for you.

Back