Remake The Confederate Flag

if you fly this flag knowing It represents the MURDER and Enslavement of the relatives of Americans your a racist

you are a racist if you fly this flag

PERIOD

I'm sorry but I just disagree and I don't think it's right to pass that sort of judgment on so many people just because you have a different point of view. It is absolutely true that there are racist elements that use that flag as a prop for their ideas but they also wrongly use Christianity and even the current US flag too. I believe that it is possible to respect the Confederate flag and the people and history behind it without labeling everybody that touches or that doesn't condemn it a racist.

it is a racist flag

when you insist people are not allowed o see it that way you are being silly

It is the flag of the people who wanted to be allowed to OWN BLACK PEOPLE.

it is a racist flag

when you insist people are not allowed o see it that way you are being silly

It is the flag of the people who wanted to be allowed to OWN BLACK PEOPLE.

I am not insisting that people are "not allowed" to see it that way I am simply just saying that it's not always that way.

I mostly agree. The only part where I kindof disagree is about how the flag taken over by racists. I agree that if I were to fly the Confederate flag that some people that don't know me or that are only wanting to see one side of the coin will automatically judge me and label, but to me it's just a flag that is a part of my state's history along with five others.
well thought out. I think what has done it, is raising it over state properties.
For sure blacks see it as racist -and that has to be understood. It should never fly on any public property.

On the other hand it does have historical significance, but the idiots who use it for their racist views taint that history.
I think it should be for sale, but that's a not a government decision, it's upto the market place.
If private corps don't want to sell, it -one can say what they like, but they have that right to sell what they want to or not.

What is really wrong is the dismantling of Confederate monuments - what happens when back lash becomes mindless.

well thought out. I think what has done it, is raising it over state properties.
For sure blacks see it as racist -and that has to be understood. It should never fly on any public property.

On the other hand it does have historical significance, but the idiots who use it for their racist views taint that history.
I think it should be for sale, but that's a not a government decision, it's upto the market place.
If private corps don't want to sell, it -one can say what they like, but they have that right to sell what they want to or not.

What is really wrong is the dismantling of Confederate monuments - what happens when back lash becomes mindless.

I totally agree that the dismantling of monuments is not right, unless it was truly distasteful or blatantly false. History is important even if it doesn't mesh with today's political correct culture.

Oh that's even better. I'll have to show this to my niece! It's the "Hello Kitty, Gay Pride Southern Battle Flag". Who could possibly be offended by this? :)

I can't imagine.

ConfRainbow.jpg

It seems like it should please everybody.

That is a non answer, I know the history well enough. I just want to know if you feel that the loss of so many lives and the hatred that it engendered even now, was worth the exceedingly small gains for black emancipation. My view is that the South should have been allowed to secede.

Spoken like a true racist.
poor BORBO.

independent thought. I always admire that. whatever historical reason ( and there were many) for the Confederate flag -
it's too closely associated with racists assholes who coopt it it, and not true southern heritage.

I do think it's going way too far when actual monuments are being taken down ( victims of Political Correctness)-
when at least the actual soldiers did fought for their states (more then any "confederacy") so their honor should be respected and venerated.

It would be a travesty for ex. to remove the Confederate monuments from Gettysburg. It's part of our history.
If the actual soldiers could reconcile, sure we can too - so far removed.

2-19-14S20D.JPG

Cemetery Ridge - 1915 50th Anniversary

There should be no honor for traitors. Building monuments to traitors are themselves traitorous acts
Who can justify American black children going to a school named for a traitorous general who fought to keep blacks from being educated? It is hypocritical, racist and in disgustingly bad taste.

Last edited:
Would you be happy having your company logo associated to the Secessionist traitor battle flag in any fashion? Unless you are Kanye, almost any sane businessperson would want to avoid it, even if it got all rainbowed up.

Back