Response To The Forum Racists; What's your plan of action to end Black Violence?

Ok, since you clearly can't read......I'll repeat one of them....

Background checks on guns. Criminals, even black ones, can get a gun "to go" right now because the Right is refusing to require background checks. A lot of the black people who are shooting others have a criminal background.

Note that since the majority of the people wanted background checks and the Right wing voted them down this is absolute dictatorship by definition. "A dictatorship is defined as an autocratic or authoritarian form of government in which a government is ruled by either an individual: a dictator, or an authoritarian party"

I'm curious....do you have any statistics on what percentage of black on black violence is committed with legally obtained firearms?......

Note that since the majority of the people wanted background checks and the Right wing voted them down this is absolute dictatorship by definition. "A dictatorship is defined as an autocratic or authoritarian form of government in which a government is ruled by either an individual: a dictator, or an authoritarian party"

Are you referring to our grand old democratic republic, where we elect people who then vote for us? The simplest solution seems to be not to elect these individuals. I didn't turn down any bill, nor did any repub on the street. blame our senators and our congressmen and blame those who elect them (i.e. the majority of their district).

there's this....
More recent data were available on how
incarcerated felons in 10 States obtained the guns
they used in committing crime. The figures
revealed that in 1982 only 16 percent of those who
used guns in criminal activities reported buying
them from licensed dealers. Twice as many (32
percent) reported stealing the gun, and the rest
borrowed or bought it from friends or
acquaintances. Thefts and illegal purchases were
not surprisingly most common among the
incarcerated felons who said they acquired their
guns primarily to commit crimes.5
https://www.ncjrs.gov/txtfiles/fireviol.txt

obviously I'm surprised.....you said the left has been trying to do something about the problem for a long time......you controlled the government for most of that long time.......if you knew what the solution was, wtf didn't you do it?......

and there's the answer.....you haven't done anything because you continue to be abjectly ignorant.....

ah, because that's obviously the problem....if a kid can't have his own fucked up parents we certainly aren't going to give him to parents that aren't fucked up.......we wouldn't want to do that, would we......

I controlled the government........weird.......Oh, I get it, you've never read anything I've ever posted or my name.......I forget Right Wingers are title only readers.

So by stating "Democrats controlled the government for most of that long time" do you mean during Obama's presidency as if black violence is new since Obama gained office or ??? And are you stating that the President controls the Government/Congress? Might want to recheck that stud.
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm

What do you mean by "that's obviously the probem..if a kid can't have his own fucked up parents we certainly aren't going to give him to parents that aren't fucked up.......we wouldn't want to do that, would we......" You aren't presenting yourself clearly. Use English properly to state your case. It doesn't have to be perfect, just coherent.

I'm curious....do you have any statistics on what percentage of black on black violence is committed with legally obtained firearms?......

Oh yea, blacks have to buy firearms on the black market because they would get caught if they bought one at a gun store.....Oh wait, since there are no background checks they can just buy them at the store!

Are you referring to our grand old democratic republic, where we elect people who then vote for us? The simplest solution seems to be not to elect these individuals. I didn't turn down any bill, nor did any repub on the street. blame our senators and our congressmen and blame those who elect them (i.e. the majority of their district).

We control the Government, the Government doesn't control the people. When the Republicans decided to go against what the people wanted RECENTLY. I agree, stop voting for the people that don't fight for what the people want.

Oh yea, blacks have to buy firearms on the black market because they would get caught if they bought one at a gun store.....Oh wait, since there are no background checks they can just buy them at the store!

except that isn't true......sucks to be wrong I expect......

So your link is stating that 68% of these criminals would have to go through background checks to get a weapon and not doing so would be against the law. The other 32% of them stole their gun, which is against the law. Next you will try the good ol NRA line "Since when do criminals obey laws" which is direct nihilism basically stating that no laws should be in place because they don't prevent criminals from criminal behavior.

What do you mean by "that's obviously the probem..if a kid can't have his own fucked up parents we certainly aren't going to give him to parents that aren't fucked up.......we wouldn't want to do that, would we......" You aren't presenting yourself clearly. Use English properly to state your case. It doesn't have to be perfect, just coherent.

???....did that seriously challenge your comprehension?......

So your link is stating that 68% of these criminals would have to go through background checks to get a weapon and not doing so would be against the law. The other 32% of them stole their gun, which is against the law. Next you will try the good ol NRA line "Since when do criminals obey laws" which is direct nihilism basically stating that no laws should be in place because they don't prevent criminals from criminal behavior.

perhaps its too difficult for you to understand that making guns illegal hasn't stopped criminals from owning guns......it only stops people who aren't criminals......I suppose we could similarly say that the problem is permitting people to own money, because if people didn't own money nobody would steal from them.......

perhaps its too difficult for you to understand that making guns illegal hasn't stopped criminals from owning guns......it only stops people who aren't criminals......I suppose we could similarly say that the problem is permitting people to own money, because if people didn't own money nobody would steal from them.......

There is that Nihilism perspective I predicted just the post before! Laws don't work etc etc......what a moron

Let's drop the laws on drinking and driving too! Because there is no proof that there would be more drinking and driving if there were no laws against it, (R)ight?

you mean the pretty graph with 64 blue rectangles for Democrats and 35 red rectangles for Republicans?......eleven terms where the Dems controlled all three, versus the two that the Republicans did?......the eleven terms that the Dems controlled two of three (not even counting 2010-2013) versus the six the Reps did?.........the one that underscores what I just said?......yeah, I'll look at it.....

you mean the pretty graph with 64 blue rectangles for Democrats and 35 red rectangles for Republicans?......eleven terms where the Dems controlled all three, versus the two that the Republicans did?......the eleven terms that the Dems controlled two of three (not even counting 2010-2013) versus the six the Reps did?.........the one that underscores what I just said?......yeah, I'll look at it.....

You have me on the party in power point but you haven't discussed why the Right is fighting against everything that is good for the poor black kid trying to break the cycle of being poor such as education.

Back