Response To The Forum Racists; What's your plan of action to end Black Violence?

???....did that seriously challenge your comprehension?......

It was bad English man. Just type like an adult instead of a teen. It read similar to "So you just think we should do this......nothing could be wrong with that....except this.....but that's expected" Kind of all over the place.

I'm going to add this one to the list. Note that I DO NOT support abortion and think that we can take measures that would deem abortion obsolete, though it would cost the tax payer or churches some money. But this is something that the Left is doing to prevent black crime and statistics prove it.

"Since 1985, states with high abortion rates have experienced a roughly 30 percent drop in crime relative to low-abortion states. (New York City had high abortion rates and lay within an early-legalizing state, a pair of facts that further dampen the claim that innovative policing caused the crime drop.)"~Freakonomics

These forums are full of absolute and admitted racists. Here is a phrase you might want to think about when discussing politics.

I haven’t been on this forum a lot, but from what I see is that you have more race hustlers than real racists. In other words, brain dead liberals who cannot have a coherent argument without vulgar insults and labeling anyone they disagree with as Racists.

Criticize Obama’s economic stupidity; racist.

Criticize Bush for his economic policies; you’re an intellectual.

Criticize Obama for his verbal gaffs; racist.

Criticize Bush for pronouncing nuclear, nucular; you’re an intelligent person concerned about the proper pronunciation of words.

Criticize Obama for not closing Guantanamo; you’re a racist.

Criticize Bush for not closing Guantanamo; you’re a caring humanist.

I think you are getting the gist of the massive hypocrisy you and your ilk represent.

"Don't look down on somebody unless you are helping them up"

I like this one even better; place the oxygen mask on your own face before attempting to help others.

By the way, the people who tend to look down on people happen to be lefties and their haughty rich friends in Hollywierd.

Blacks have a high crime rate.....we all know it...it's not news yet you keep sharing this as if you are opening someone's mind. Statistics are facts but not all blacks are statistics you political newbies!

It’s not that blacks have a high crime rate; it is the fact that it is a crime rate against blacks. Yet the only thing that makes the 6 o:clock news every evening is how racist Zimmerman was and he was guilty of murdering a poor innocent little black child for doing nothing more than buying skittles.

The Right Wing believes that we should be Conservative at all costs unless it deals with the security of our people and or is justified by the Constitution.

What a massive pile of uninformed bile. I think that Conservatives think that supporting yourself and not expecting a handout is very good moral policy; with that, ensuring the Government takes as little as possible from your own pockets knowing that you know best how you want to spend it and how to do good with it.

Haughty arrogant leftists look down their noses at the masses convinced we’re nothing but a bunch of ignorant cattle who need THEM to determine what is a fair amount of earnings you can keep believing that only THEY know how to best spend it and make everything “fair.”

The thing is the Left knows about this violence and has been trying to do something about it for a very long time, they simply don't add the skin color into the argument. The Left has been taking lots of actions to break the "Poor breed the Poor" cycle and the "uneducated breed the uneducated" cycle.

The left is clueless about black community violence and wallow in blissful ignorance happy to keep them on the plantation with guaranteed handouts at someone else’s expense. Haughty well intentioned programs that ensure fatherless households, drug abuse and dependency can continue unabated.

The left has championed incredibly failed policies that have done NOTHING to help these poor communities spending trillions over the decades leading to nothing more than further misery and mediocrity. Housing projects which become drug infested whore houses that are torn down after thirty years is a testament to naïve leftist solutions and thinking.

Right Wing.........It's your chance to shine! What has the Right Wing done to get the poor black kid with two druggie parents out of this situation? You do realize kids want to be their parents and their parents are their only role model in life generally (R)ight? Explain to me how you are going to dive into the drug infested projects and change something? What would you change? What sort of intervention do you propose that will stop a line of racist blacks from being violent today?

The first step is to stop making excuses for really bad behavior. Next would be ending the welfare cycle of dependency and forcing people to get work or training in order to qualify for any type of assistance.

Next, end lax educational standards that are racist in nature because they require one to believe that blacks cannot achieve at the same level of whites and therefore need a lowering of standards.

There’s a long list of them; but you get the picture. Most likely, these will be met with the typical moronic leftist adjectives; heartless, insensitive and racist.

I will note that if I hear "It's up to them. They should motivate themselves" ignores that children will follow their parents footsteps and will prove that you are an idiot that only reads titles of posts instead of the entire thread...........Blacks are killing our people all over the Country Righties........it's time for a National response........propose an action

I am always amused when leftists who celebrate the historic failure of Progressive Liberalism demand that righties find a solution. But then when they propose their solutions, they are insulted, lampooned and denigrated.

You don’t want solutions; you want to bloviate on a forum and remove all doubt how dumb leftists really are; well congratulations, you have succeeded.

You have me on the party in power point but you haven't discussed why the Right is fighting against everything that is good for the poor black kid trying to break the cycle of being poor such as education.

the best thing for a poor black kid trying to break the cycle is school choice, as shown in the Washington DC voucher system......you remember that, right?.....the one Obama shut down?......

I haven’t been on this forum a lot, but from what I see is that you have more race hustlers than real racists. In other words, brain dead liberals who cannot have a coherent argument without vulgar insults and labeling anyone they disagree with as Racists.

Criticize Bush for pronouncing nuclear, nucular; you’re an intelligent person concerned about the proper pronunciation of words.

I think you are getting the gist of the massive hypocrisy you and your ilk represent.

I like this one even better; place the oxygen mask on your own face before attempting to help others.

By the way, the people who tend to look down on people happen to be lefties and their haughty rich friends in Hollywierd.

It’s not that blacks have a high crime rate; it is the fact that it is a crime rate against blacks. Yet the only thing that makes the 6 o:clock news every evening is how racist Zimmerman was and he was guilty of murdering a poor innocent little black child for doing nothing more than buying skittles.

What a massive pile of uninformed bile. I think that Conservatives think that supporting yourself and not expecting a handout is very good moral policy; with that, ensuring the Government takes as little as possible from your own pockets knowing that you know best how you want to spend it and how to do good with it.

Haughty arrogant leftists look down their noses at the masses convinced we’re nothing but a bunch of ignorant cattle who need THEM to determine what is a fair amount of earnings you can keep believing that only THEY know how to best spend it and make everything “fair.”

The left is clueless about black community violence and wallow in blissful ignorance happy to keep them on the plantation with guaranteed handouts at someone else’s expense. Haughty well intentioned programs that ensure fatherless households, drug abuse and dependency can continue unabated.

The left has championed incredibly failed policies that have done NOTHING to help these poor communities spending trillions over the decades leading to nothing more than further misery and mediocrity. Housing projects which become drug infested whore houses that are torn down after thirty years is a testament to naïve leftist solutions and thinking.

The first step is to stop making excuses for really bad behavior. Next would be ending the welfare cycle of dependency and forcing people to get work or training in order to qualify for any type of assistance.

Next, end lax educational standards that are racist in nature because they require one to believe that blacks cannot achieve at the same level of whites and therefore need a lowering of standards.

There’s a long list of them; but you get the picture. Most likely, these will be met with the typical moronic leftist adjectives; heartless, insensitive and racist.

I am always amused when leftists who celebrate the historic failure of Progressive Liberalism demand that righties find a solution. But then when they propose their solutions, they are insulted, lampooned and denigrated.

You don’t want solutions; you want to bloviate on a forum and remove all doubt how dumb leftists really are; well congratulations, you have succeeded.

Irony abounds.

It was bad English man. Just type like an adult instead of a teen. It read similar to "So you just think we should do this......nothing could be wrong with that....except this.....but that's expected" Kind of all over the place.

don't blame me if you weren't intelligent enough to get my message......the average 5th grader would have had no problem with it......

But this is something that the Left is doing to prevent black crime and statistics prove it.

???...so your solution to black crime is to kill black children?......

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Party View Post
These forums are full of absolute and admitted racists.

the best thing for a poor black kid trying to break the cycle is school choice, as shown in the Washington DC voucher system......you remember that, right?.....the one Obama shut down?......

Liberals hate choice and vouchers; they want the poor blacks to stay "ignerent" so they vote for Democrats dontyaknow. ;)

Fox News junkie spotted...

"I like this one even better; place the oxygen mask on your own face before attempting to help others.By the way, the people who tend to look down on people happen to be lefties and their haughty rich friends in Hollywierd. " It's clear you haven't been here to see the N bomb dropped on a daily basis. I've never heard a black person on here being racist personally.

The rest of this post is all parrot talk that Fox News is talking about. This kid doesn't know politics at all, hasn't read the thread, hasn't researched the Left for a single second and probably won't.

The statement of "blacks expecting hand-outs" says it all. Programs are not made for black people and they certainly aren't made to "buy votes" as Fox News likes to teach. Programs are made for people in worst case scenario circumstances. While the Left is fighting to keep the programs, the Right is trying to end the programs, AND NO ONE HAS TIME TO POLICE THE PROGRAMS, the obvious middle. Don't take the money away from someone truly disabled just because someone else is faking a disability. Some day you might get truly disabled and hope that the United Standing People help you in hard times.

The right tries to paint everyone on welfare as a hand-out leech when many people that work at Billion dollar corporations are on welfare, Wal-Mart, McDonalds etc. Corporate Right wants you to end welfare so McDonalds can keep their $5.5Billion profit and the Wal-Mart owner can keep her $27.9Billion in worth while handing out information to employees on how to get welfare so they can get by.......

Oh, you are saying that poor black kids can choose any school they want? Awesome! Or are you saying they don't have an option to change schools?

So what about the idea of corporations providing room and board as part of their 'package' offered to employees? I've been turning it over for a while

A search

And what's with all the kiddo remarks?

???...so your solution to black crime is to kill black children?......

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Party View Post
These forums are full of absolute and admitted racists.

Black crime is in the picture of all crime.......you do realize that correct? You are trying to make me a racist but it isn't working. I never stated what you posted and neither did the Left. They use Science which states there are no human characteristics of an aborted child. I tend to be Christian and ignore Scientists and think from the heart.

But nice try, I know you got emotional when information started entering your mind. You probably got mad.

Back