Retard of the Month

I nominate this one Grind. Equating supporting Obamacare as being mutually exclusive with supporting Capitalism is pretty retarded

^Another candidate for the retard post of the month suggesting that Obamacare has ANYYTHING to do with Capitalsm and free market competition.

Moron.

That makes two votes.

It's incredible that when government creates a contrived market, eliminates it's competitors, forces you to play, dictates your choices and funds half the participants, the leftists see "capitalism" in that. It's delusional.

Free markets means consumers and producers have free choices, not one choice dictated by government

It's incredible that when government creates a contrived market, eliminates it's competitors, forces you to play, dictates your choices and funds half the participants, the leftists see "capitalism" in that. It's delusional.

Free markets means consumers and producers have free choices, not one choice dictated by government

I nominate this.

You already won the vacuous post of the month award, you don't need to keep submitting entries. When you have something to actually say, let me know.

hey, man. it is waterhead's schtick to be over the top outrageous and pretend he is a communist. he is playing you. it is what he does. he does not really believe any thing he posts. he is the opposite. it is a character game. kinda like ludicrous...

fine. What do we do when the market fails to do that?

You already won the vacuous post of the month award, you don't need to keep submitting entries. When you have something to actually say, let me know.
Kaz...you're being trolled. Skidmark is our resident ADD Weaboo with massive delusions of grandeur.

How did these markets fail Mott? Was it through government collusion to keep competition down?
Could be...or it could be the markets collusion to keep costs up. The problem with applying free market fanaticism to health care is that people...human beings...are not a commodity....unless you're a total asshole.

hey, man. it is waterhead's schtick to be over the top outrageous and pretend he is a communist. he is playing you. it is what he does. he does not really believe any thing he posts. he is the opposite. it is a character game. kinda like ludicrous...

unfortunately WM does believe everything he posts.....he's really that stupid......

Could be...or it could be the markets collusion to keep costs up. The problem with applying free market fanaticism to health care is that people...human beings...are not a commodity....unless you're a total asshole.

Then you have to suspend disbelief and pretend the law of supply and demand and economics can somehow be set aside for healthcare.

The reason healthcare is so expensive is precisely because there hasn't been a free market for generations

Then you have to suspend disbelief and pretend the law of supply and demand and economics can somehow be set aside for healthcare.

The reason healthcare is so expensive is precisely because there hasn't been a free market for generations
really? Considering it's still market driven in this nation how is that so?

To "play me" he would have to do more than regurgitate Marxist rhetoric on a political message aboard. There would have to be something clever involved somehow. There is nothing clever about imitating the left

Back