robdawg right every time

I certainly don't think dogs should be hung from trees. Nice strawman. Or maybe it is too much effort for you to read complete sentences.

Hey, now what if we forced a child, starting from birth, to be an aggresive, pschopathic freak of nature that kills other human beings. I'm pretty damn sure the parents of that child would be in jail for abuse.
//
Or the proud parents of a football player ?
LOL>

I know. It's a stupid statement on his part, but he's a Libertarian usc. So mere mortals cannot hope to understand the likes of himself.

Wonder when they will wake up and realize they are 12 year old boys enjoying a circle jerk, but my guess is never.

While we are waiting, I, the statist, can laugh at how fucking stupid they make themselves look.

Darla, I'm a Libertarian too, yet you aren't in disagreement with me on this issue, are you?

You are the one talking it should require a super majority.

Ummm, did I say that was spelled out in the Constitution??? No....

I am simply offering what I feel should be a standard before you go stripping property rights of the people. Apparently, darla and yourslef have no faith in the people and so would rather the great moral officers of the state to make whatever such decisions they choose.

Darla, I'm a Libertarian too, yet you aren't in disagreement with me on this issue, are you?

Dave, when I use those saracastic words I am referring to the libertarians who seem to suffer from an almost religious fervor about their political identification. And the insufferable arrogance which comes with that.

No, you are not like that at all.

Dave, when I use those saracastic words I am referring to the libertarians who seem to suffer from an almost religious fervor about their political identification. And the insufferable arrogance which comes with that.

Just making sure you didn't hate me cause I'm beautiful..:cof1:

Insufferable arrogance? Is that something more than implying that anyone that might differ with you on how such decisions should be made is morally equivalent to someone who would hang a dog? I don't think I have approached that level of arrogance.

Ummm, did I say that was spelled out in the Constitution??? No....

I am simply offering what I feel should be a standard before you go stripping property rights of the people. Apparently, darla and yourslef have no faith in the people and so would rather the great moral officers of the state to make whatever such decisions they choose.

No you did not say it should be spelled out in the constitution, but since you are a Libertarian I apparently mistakenly assumed......

No you did not say it should be spelled out in the constitution, but since you are a Libertarian I apparently mistakenly assumed......

Your assumption is quite odd. The constitution is pretty much silent on how states and municipalities should pass laws.

Hey! Being sarcastic about people's religious belief is a huge offense, according to doniston!

Back