Robert E. Lee And Thomas Stonewall Jackson Were Both Genuine American Heroes.

They were all genuine American traitors, who now live in the company of Benedict Arnold, George B. McClellan, John Wilkes Booth, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, etc. Hanoi Jane will join them one day.

:usflag:

Last edited:
They were all genuine American traitors, who now live in the company of Benedict Arnold, George B. McClellan, John Wilkes Booth, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, etc. Hanoi Jane will join them one day.

:usflag:
You don't help your argument with Hyperbole. As much as you may dislike McClellan's or Jane Fonda's actions they did not commit treason. At least no legally. Nor did Booth. His actions don't deserve to be called treasonous. He was just a common criminal and though he escaped justice via the offices of death his co-conspirators were given the traditional punishment fitting for common criminals who commit a capital offense. Hanging.

You don't help your argument with Hyperbole. As much as you may dislike McClellan's or Jane Fonda's actions they did not commit treason. At least no legally. Nor did Booth. His actions don't deserve to be called treasonous. He was just a common criminal and though he escaped justice via the offices of death his co-conspirators were given the traditional punishment fitting for common criminals who commit a capital offense. Hanging.

Hanoi Jane committed treason, for sure. I can't prove that McClellan's antics were anything more than cowardice and utter incompetence, but, it seems way to scripted to be anything other than deliberate treason. His presidential campaign was just icing on top of the image. I suppose presidential assassins aren't technically traitors...

did she go to prison asshole

we do have a court system that could have dealt with a crime if one existed

Hanoi Jane committed treason, for sure. I can't prove that McClellan's antics were anything more than cowardice and utter incompetence, but, it seems way to scripted to be anything other than deliberate treason. His presidential campaign was just icing on top of the image. I suppose presidential assassins aren't technically traitors...
Again, hyperbole gets you no where and clouds the issue of those, like Confederates, who actually did commit treason. Jane Fonda, no matter how reprehensible you believe her actions, and probably 99% of what she supposedly did in North Vietnam are urban legends and internet myths that people want to believe because...well that's just how people are. Jane Fonda did not attempt to overthrow our government, kill a US magistrate, spy for a foreign power or provide material support and comfort to a foreign enemy. Particularly in that we were never officially at war with North Vietnam to begin with. What Fonda did do was exercise her 1st amendment rights in a manner that many felt was distasteful and inappropriate...but that's a hell of a long way from treason and if you want to go down that path there's a shitful ton of people just as guilty of treason as she is. Hell I'd be guilty of treason based on my opposition to the immoral war in Iraq using that standard.

Again, hyperbole gets you no where and clouds the issue of those, like Confederates, who actually did commit treason. Jane Fonda, no matter how reprehensible you believe her actions, and probably 99% of what she supposedly did in North Vietnam are urban legends and internet myths that people want to believe because...well that's just how people are. Jane Fonda did not attempt to overthrow our government, kill a US magistrate, spy for a foreign power or provide material support and comfort to a foreign enemy. Particularly in that we were never officially at war with North Vietnam to begin with. What Fonda did do was exercise her 1st amendment rights in a manner that many felt was distasteful and inappropriate...but that's a hell of a long way from treason and if you want to go down that path there's a shitful ton of people just as guilty of treason as she is. Hell I'd be guilty of treason based on my opposition to the immoral war in Iraq using that standard.

:indeed:

That's because southerners are morons, although, they were attacking us. However, they had a greater proximity than Cuba does, and we've deemed it a threat for decades.

Both Lee and Jackson apiece were three times the man you are. This is why Rana loves you so much.

Feminists know that you parking lot philosophers will do everything they tell you to do, all they have to do is throw a little sex at you when you complete your assigned chores.

Back