Robert E. Lee And Thomas Stonewall Jackson Were Both Genuine American Heroes.

As usual, you make little sense. Did you take grammar lessons from Sistah $arah?
Laws against acts of racism and treachery are already on the books, in case you didn't know.
The embarrassment of religious hypocrisy should be enough to be it's own punishment.
You and Ralphie should get a room.

Yes ..hate speech crimes .. part of your forte.

Say your prayers under your bed. Don't say anything that I describe as racist. Live in fear of the thought police.

This is the world that Leon is creating for you. No private property rights. Everything belongs to the government.

Gums still flapping...but no objective evidence. Now tell us one more time how the expired articles of confederation rescinded state sovereignty. LMAO. And no one should honor the fallen heroes of this nation because they were from the south, not the north...even though their abilities and strategies are still taught at West Point today. Nope...no hate, no bigotry here folks.

Of course....anyone "pretending" to be smart...just knows the actual words of the constitution are worthless.,,when compared to parroted propaganda. :)

Nope...no "factual" evidence introduced whatsoever. Clearly the Constitution, the Federalist Papers, the States Bill of Rights also known as the 1st 10 amendments of the Constitution are worthless conspiracies.

I know, I know....YOU HATE ME...because I'm a racist for proving you wrong, and that hate somehow makes you more tolerant....and correct, like accepting history actual and its historical figures with no bigotry involved. You got me sport. I bow to your greatness. You debunked the hell out of history actual, the Constitution, following amendments, and the Federalist papers with your ad hominem BS. :palm:

Reality: "INDOCTRINATED WHITE GUILT".

One more time. "Liberals (or those pretending not to be liberal) are not ignorant....its just that so much of what they know simply is not so........" Guess who?
Thnx again for making a example of exactly what you accuse others of engaging in....

Three rambling paragraphs of objective evidence...lmao!!!

Soon to be the new United SOVIET States of Amerikastan should the Communist Left ever totally get their way, right Bolshevik scumbags?

Bloody weirdoes! I suppose they can't get treatment since no-one in his right mind would employ them. We have a cat called Boris next door. He is twice the man this weirdo is.

Last edited:
Back