Sarah Palin...

With the exception of Topper, I haven't seen these guys talk that way about a woman when she is here.

And actually, the one who has talked about his big truck only made one or two posts in this thread.

It's not one of these symptoms; it's all of them together that tell the story. Denegrating women as if it's cool is so fucking high school~~~whatever

Men who'll fuck anything with a pussy and brag about it are not men they are pigs. Men who talk in a public forum about how they'd fuck this or fuck that as if...are ignorant pigs.

I've had my say, carry on.

It's not one of these symptoms; it's all of them together that tell the story. Denegrating women as if it's cool is so fucking high school~~~whatever

Men who'll fuck anything with a pussy and brag about it are not men they are pigs. Men who talk in a public forum about how they'd fuck this or fuck that as if...are ignorant pigs.

Thanks for the compliment :).

Guy's that trade in this kind of talk are the ones women get the creepers from; the ones who need big trucks; have big mouths; big egos; all of which can't ever compensate for their usually small packages. (This is how women talk about these kind of men)

Truly guys, this is no mens only locker room. :cool:

I need a big truck because I carry a lot of stuff: wife, two kids, sometimes their friends, suitcases, totes, tools, skis, boots, backpacks, hockey equipment, etc. And it has to be 4WD because of snow and mountain travel during the winter.

Do I need to be ashamed? :palm:

You say that like it's a bad thing! :dunno:

ID a word of advice. Trying to teach men to share a woman's perspective on sex is like trying to teach a pig how to sing.

The only thing you'll do is to frustrate yourself and irritate the pig.

In other words....if the oink fits! :)

ID a word of advice. Trying to teach men to share a woman's perspective on sex is like trying to teach a pig how to sing.

The only thing you'll do is to frustrate yourself and irritate the pig.

In other words....if the oink fits! :)

You mean like trying to put lipstick on a pig, you oinker you?

lipstick_on_a_pig.gif

Yep and so are Conservative dudes. :D
So what? My wife is adorable and she's about as liberal as they come....well except when it comes to taxes. On that issue she makes Grover Norguist look like a progressive liberal. God does that woman hate taxes!! She wears all black on April 15th.

Back