Savages

Superfreak
The Almighty Join Date: Dec 2006
Userid: 121

OK DAMO, are you suggesting the following is not malicious and is just a joke?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by doniston
DAMO please,

Please DAMO... wait... what was I saying? MAMA? Help please... can't remember. When you change someone's diaper, wait, I just poo'ed myself. What was I saying again? Something about hell? or help? Damn.

Superfreak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
DAMO please,

Please DAMO... wait... what was I saying? MAMA? Help please... can't remember. When you change someone's diaper, wait, I just poo'ed myself. What was I saying again? Something about hell? or help? Damn.
I notice you drop the indicator that he was joking with the little smilie, you attempt to spin it. People have the link to your original statement right in the quote and can read it.

It just isn't as 'bad' as you say it is. Give the people here some credit in being able to recognize a joke.

I will say this plainly.

If I had some reason to believe that others actually thought you 'said' the remarks and that it was actually perniscious as you claim, I would certainly put a stop to it. I just don't think people are that stupid.

Call him a jerk and move on.

I notice you drop the indicator that he was joking with the little smilie, you attempt to spin it. People have the link to your original statement right in the quote and can read it.

It just isn't as 'bad' as you say it is. Give the people here some credit in being able to recognize a joke.

I will say this plainly.

If I had some reason to believe that others actually thought you 'said' the remarks and that it was actually perniscious as you claim, I would certainly put a stop to it. I just don't think people are that stupid.

Oh for God Sakes how long are we going to have to hear about this? Man this guy loves to complain.

I will say this plainly.

In all honesty I think YOU are the "JERK" for allowing these things to continue. a perfect example was RUS.

Lighten up, Francis.
1d578da49e38936bc3fa5ce5ca6Warren-Oates.jpg

ROFLMAO...

In all honesty I think YOU are the "JERK" for allowing these things to continue. a perfect example was RUS.
Think away. I have been on ultra-moderated boards, they suck and people are not nearly as respectful as I find them to be on this one. You just seem to have a priority to change the board the way you would run it. I prefer to run it my way.

Thanks.

Diaper Don, it is almost as if you miss me, and are begging RJS to come back, and skewer you once again? I hope this has not turned into a sexual thing for you, as I supsect, RJS likes the ladies, and does not "swing" that way, capice? You are making a fool out of yourself and regressing into a Saddam sheethole, by pretending that Damocles would do something about me, when, it is obvious my many readers are putting this cyber-nielsons through the roof? Admit your failure for once, butt, do not start admitting all your failures, we will be here all day?

I tell you what Donnie... I will not do it to you again. You apparently lack the sense of humor and do not comprehend what a "joke" is. But since everyone is sick of hearing you bitch about something so incredibly trivial, I give you my word, I will not "lie" anymore.

There.... now will you STFU about it?

I tell you what Donnie... I will not do it to you again. You apparently lack the sense of humor and do not comprehend what a "joke" is. But since everyone is sick of hearing you bitch about something so incredibly trivial, I give you my word, I will not "lie" anymore.

Please?

Think away. I have been on ultra-moderated boards, they suck and people are not nearly as respectful as I find them to be on this one. You just seem to have a priority to change the board the way you would run it. I prefer to run it my way.

Thanks.

I do not think you are a jerk Damocles, and I find you to be one of the few real conservatives on here, unlike the not a lefty lefty Superfreak, and some others I could mention, butt, won't? If RJS swung that way, he would find you far more appealing than the diaper don, butt, do not get your hopes up, I have my hands filled with the ladies, capisia?

This is a big move by the not a lefty lefty Superfreak, where he has outclassed the Diaper don in one bold stroke? And just for this, I may take you out of the remainder bin and put you back on the midlist, butt, don't let it go to your head, or I will bump you back down near the Diaper Don a humiliation for anyone?

I do not think you are a jerk Damocles, and I find you to be one of the few real conservatives on here, unlike the not a lefty lefty Superfreak, and some others I could mention, butt, won't? If RJS swung that way, he would find you far more appealing than the diaper don, butt, do not get your hopes up, I have my hands filled with the ladies, capisia?

Ummmm... not to be steppin outta place or anything... but did you mean capisce?

Why, you didn't??

Ummmm... not to be steppin outta place or anything... but did you mean capisce?

Congratualtions you have one the spelling bee, too bad we are not having one, and RJS does not have a teacher-baked cupcake for you and a pat on your pointed head? For your information I used to concern myself with spelling and grammer, and would even run my posts through spellcheck, butt, after I answered some Mensa puzzles some libs put up, well within the time limit, amazing the stupit pinheads, and found out I am a Mensa, I no longer concerned myself with trivial manners of ordinary people? Butt, I advise you , as the height of ordinarly people, to be very careful with your spelling, touche.

This is a big move by the not a lefty lefty Superfreak, where he has outclassed the Diaper don in one bold stroke? And just for this, I may take you out of the remainder bin and put you back on the midlist, butt, don't let it go to your head, or I will bump you back down near the Diaper Don a humiliation for anyone?

:eek:

Now don't go and do that. I hold my low standing with you in high regard.

:bleh:

Congratualtions you have one the spelling bee, too bad we are not having one, and RJS does not have a teacher-baked cupcake for you and a pat on your pointed head? For your information I used to concern myself with spelling and grammer, and would even run my posts through spellcheck, butt, after I answered some Mensa puzzles some libs put up, well within the time limit, amazing the stupit pinheads, and found out I am a Mensa, I no longer concerned myself with trivial manners of ordinary people? Butt, I advise you , as the height of ordinarly people, to be very careful with your spelling, touche.

Damn. I was really looking forward to a cupcake.

(side note: grammar... not grammer) ;)

Seriously... can't stop laughing... too damn funny...
This is how you STFU?

Laugh Hyena,

Tain't a bit funny, but it is quite obvious that I see humor in a different light than you. If you really wanted to be reasonable (since you realize that I don't find your type of humor the least bit funny). I think you woud just determine to refraind from trying to joke with me. Obviously your JOKES go over like a lead balloon.

Last edited:
Superfreak

Quote:
DAMO please,

How is that NOT funny? I was laughing the whole time I wrote it. :)

Back