Seeking advice and comment

LOL I just got banned from the other site:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
advertising another website, then attacking staff for thread deletion

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

It wasn't too hard.

LMAO

Tiana you are so funny.

He means that you were posting the same threads here as you were there. Well, that's what cross-posting means anway, I have no idea if you were doing that.

Oh , I wonder why that is considered a female trait.

I do think I was a known female at the very first site he knew me at which was politics.com.

Great domain name ,I wonder if the guy got any money from it?

Oh , I wonder why that is considered a female trait.

I do think I was a known female at the very first site he knew me at which was politics.com.

Great domain name ,I wonder if the guy got any money from it?

Oh, I don't think Damo meant he knew you were a woman from the cross-posting, but rather that he knew who the person you are posting there as, was, that it was you.

I don't know how you post there. I don't have the tempermant for it. The man you speak of is nothing but a foul-tempered thug.

He was given moderator power, which shows very bad judgement on the part of the board owner. It would be like Damo giving Dano moderator power. But damo gave it to beefy.

OK I give up what does that mean?
It is when you post the exact same article with the same words in the same format on three boards.

That doesn't mean that they know you are female, I was just able to tell who you were because of it.

I spotted Desh from her post contents and wording, etc.
The site bing discussed is not my cup of tea so I pretty much do not go there. Kinda like FP.com...
this place is much more fun.

think I may have done the site some good, care and maine are there and they are great .

This place is the best on the web though.

We have the best and brightest Ive seen and a site owner/operator to die for.

think I may have done the site some good, care and maine are there and they are great .

This place is the best on the web though.

We have the best and brightest Ive seen and a site owner/operator to die for.

I don't know about dying for him, but, he has integrity and can be trusted.

I spotted Desh from her post contents and wording, etc.
The site bing discussed is not my cup of tea so I pretty much do not go there. Kinda like FP.com...
this place is much more fun.

I love this board. I never thought I would spend much time on a message board after my old one folded, and for some time, I did not.

With his quote about throwing all liberals in jail for "treason", that Gunny dude reminds me a little of Dixie.

Or BB. Can you imagine this board if BB had moderator powers? lol

HaHa

That board is like a meeting of the Hitler Youth. There's lot of racists and bigots there. Hardly a day goes by, without seeing some wingnutter talking about the inferiority of minorities, how liberals are traitors, and how we should by spying and monitoring all Mosques in america. :eek:

If I get bored one rainy afternoon, I'll have to create a troll for that place.

there are a couple of Steven Clobert trolls on there and it took people awhile to catch on to them.

No real GOOD trolls like God,Satan,ted Haggard and the like though.

With his quote about throwing all liberals in jail for "treason", that Gunny dude reminds me a little of Dixie.

The guy in charge of the site said he would talk to him and did not say anything about making me remove my sig and GunnyL has been nowhere to be found on the site.

The guy in charge of the site said he would talk to him and did not say anything about making me remove my sig and GunnyL has been nowhere to be found on the site.

Keep the sig! That was a very Nazi thing for him to say

He was given moderator power, which shows very bad judgement on the part of the board owner. It would be like Damo giving Dano moderator power. But damo gave it to beefy.

I earned it because I am a highly polished and sophisticated man of integrity in an endless search for freedom.

Anyhow, I've only used it a couple of times when a couple of clods were talking about profoundly sick shit.

And I figured out who you look like - Sandra Bullocks.

Back