Seeking advice and comment

Can you remember what info the site required you to give to sign up?

GunnyL will have this info on me.

there are a couple of Steven Clobert trolls on there and it took people awhile to catch on to them.

No real GOOD trolls like God,Satan,ted Haggard and the like though.

Job's my favorite troll so far. I am terrible at figuring out who's what troll though. I htink mine are dead give aways.

I earned it because I am a highly polished and sophisticated man of integrity in an endless search for freedom.

Anyhow, I've only used it a couple of times when a couple of clods were talking about profoundly sick shit.

And I figured out who you look like - Sandra Bullocks.

LOL. Back when I was going through, what I think was my misguided, blonde phase, a few people told me I looked like Melanie Griffith. But I'm pretty sure i was always told that when I was drinking, and I think that's because when I drink I get a certain look.

I can't recall ever being told I look like anyone else.

LOL. Back when I was going through, what I think was my misguided, blonde phase, a few people told me I looked like Melanie Griffith. But I'm pretty sure i was always told that when I was drinking, and I think that's because when I drink I get a certain look.

Ver Nice, ver nice. What time do you start hittin the sauce every day?

It depends on the type of IP address and his knowledge as well.

I'll see what I can find out for you.

I think they called that "look" drunk enough to fuck.

Ver Nice, ver nice. What time do you start hittin the sauce every day?

LOL.

I really don't, I swear. I used to drink more when I was in my 20's, because I went to clubs a lot. I do drink on weekend evenings, but not even every weekend. I apparently still get that look, which I am always too buzzed to realize, until I notice the waiter or the bartender is looking back at me like, how you doin? and I am wondering why.

Im an illiterate(you guys already know that)

what can he do with my IP?
Okay, your IP is not static, this is a good thing. All he can really tell without some sort of court order is what provider you use for your internet. Your provider also uses a proxy, my site sees past it but not all of them will or do. It is likely he has nothing on you but the e-mail you used.

It depends on the type of IP address and his knowledge as well.

I'll see what I can find out for you.

Thanks, who knows what the guy will do if hes shamed off his own little planet.
People sometimes feel like its their whole world.

I think they called that "look" drunk enough to fuck.

Desh! LOL. Geez.

Is that the look where your head goes down, but your eyes peer up, and you are playing with your hair, or maybe running a cherry from your drink across your lips? Could be!

Okay, your IP is not static, this is a good thing. All he can really tell without some sort of court order is what provider you use for your internet. Your provider also uses a proxy, my site sees past it but not all of them will or do. It is likely he has nothing on you but the e-mail you used.

So I can harass him again with another troll?

Back