Seeking advice and comment

Content is important as well. His site has a rule about complaining about Moderators, it must be done by PM and kept that way. I understand your frustration, and hope you resolve the problem.

New development!

this is what I wrote to the admin of the site and what they said.

he responds and Im paraphrasing here.
hes said there were no rules preventing it ion the site.

Then he said it would be the right thing to remove it if GunnyL asked me to.
Then he said that wasnt required on the siteto do the right thing.

Then he warns me against turning into a fight or he will make new rules.

then he warns me not to push the issue or he will respond.
Then I write back:
I am not flaming anyone ,I am holding people responsible for what they say.

I have been VERY civil on this site in my time here.

GunnyL has called me MANY names simply because he does not like my political beliefs.

You chose GunnyL , he is acting in an unfair manner and is using his power to threaten people with manipulating their profiles.

Do you think GunnyL would remove a quote of mine if I asked?

I will continue to post on here ,I will continue to be civil and I will continue to have my signature as it is.

If people do like like what they have said they should not say it.

I will do my very best to follow each and every rule of the board.

I would hope that that would keep me save from repercussion from the staff of this board.

Thank you again and I hope fairness and truth will prevail on this site.

Truthmatters

Desh, gunny is a f'ing prick, who attacks posters there when he doesn't like their positions, and curses at them. When they respond, that's when he tells you you picked the world's biggest bad ass to start something with. When you're not impressed and tell him to f himself sideways, he pulls the moderator card.

Whoever made him a moderator is a damned fool. The guy is volatile and has a deep need to have his boots licked.

Don't sweat him. He's just another prick in a large world of them in cyberspace. You did nothing wrong.

Im not really worried about him ,I can take abuse you you havent seen.

Im staying completely respectfull towards him and watching him flail.

Who knows maybe he will learn something.

Im not really worried about him ,I can take abuse you you havent seen.

Im staying completely respectfull towards him and watching him flail.

Who knows maybe he will learn something.

Actually, he can be very nice, really. I think you guys got off on the wrong foot, perhaps with Shattered helping? She tends to buddy up with him and set him off from my observations.

I actually got along with him fairly well for awhile.

When he blew his top is when I made some good points that he could not counter, then he spouted off a few insults and I just kept asking the questions about what he said that put him in a state where he started saying things without thinking about what they really conveyed.

Then I put them in my sig and he threatened to remove them if I didnt.

I didnt and instead asked the big guy on the site if I had to remove them, he said no so I did not.

Im being very nice to him and will continue to be very nice to him no matter how many red squares him and shattered give me.

She seems pretty nice to me?

I don't know her at all, and did not mean to imply any of the below:

1) that runyon IS this kathi person. I have no clue.
2) that this kathi person is an asshole.
3) that runyon is an asshole.

I worded that badly. Let me give a better example.

Battleborne is an asshole.

AHZ is an asshole.

If ahz and bb get into a fight (and I think they have) that does not make either of them, not an asshole.

She's wonderful. And Gunny can be as well...
Evidently you missed where she totally went personal on me for arguing with her saying "nationalism is always wrong". I proved her wrong and she became evil. Then she edited the thread to hide her true personality. then when new management took over a previous board, she became his evil minion, lying about their policies of pm reading and paranoia. She loves selling people out.

And gunny's a brain dead tool.

Evidently you missed where she totally went personal on me for arguing with her saying "nationalism is always wrong". I proved her wrong and she became evil. Then she edited the thread to hide her true personality. then when new management took over a previous board, she became his evil minion, lying about their policies of pm reading and paranoia. She loves selling people out.

And gunny's a brain dead tool.
Right, one time "going personal" makes her a terrible person. No person has ever just gotten mad at another on a message board before. We must hold her to a standard that we all follow, she must be perfect and beyond all raproach!

Give it a rest dude. The new management made her an Admin, because she was usually level-headed and wasn't quite as solidly partisan as most of the mods on that site.

Right, one time "going personal" makes her a terrible person. No person has ever just gotten mad at another on a message board before. We must hold her to a standard that we all follow, she must be perfect and beyond all raproach!

Give it a rest dude. The new management made her an Admin, because she was usually level-headed and wasn't quite as solidly partisan as most of the mods on that site.

She's evil, dude. Did you see the thread where she finally went down hard on usmb after was sold again? Her 'take' on things is generally that free speech should be suppressed if it disagrees with neocon brainwashed idiocy. And she's a liar.

I feel like I am reading a message board gossip site. It's kind of interesting, but not about anybody I know from here, so only mildly so.

I wonder if people on other boards talk about me?

Back