She's finished.......

at the moment the lie you are telling US about Trump is that he gave secrets to the Russians........the lie you are telling yourself is that you are a legitimate poster.....
where did I EVER say he DID give any secrets to the Russians?
WHERE ???? WHEN??? come on show us you lying POS scumbag.
I am pointing out that NOBODY knows for SURE if he did or he didn't,
having 12 Russians in the W H at one time without another American in the room let alone a Russian speaking American in the room or having a meeting with Putin with out another American in the room the ONLY people that know for SURE are Trump and his Russian friends.
and then not too long after he had these meetings our deep cover agents started going missing and being killed in much larger numbers then ever before, is it just coincidence? or did he out them?
I Just asked you and other MAGA morons are YOU SURE he didn't give them any secrets and how do you know if he did or didn't.
I am trying to get you two brain cell MAGAS to wake up and look at the Damage Trump MIGHT have already done to the USA.
SO I will ask you AGAIN seeing you haven't answered my question YET , HOW do YOU know for SURE that Trump didn't give those 12 Russians or Putin any of our military secrets?
Have a nice day you fucking ASSHOLE

where did I EVER say he DID give any secrets to the Russians?

Thunderfart:
"I didn't lie. I just said something that wasn't true and hoped someone stupid enough to vote for VP HarmUs will fall for it. Because I can't think of any legitimate reason for anyone to vote for her but I still want her elected. I am a typical Demmycrat"

you've reached a par with Desh and Jarod......you no longer give a fuck what you say so long as you can say something.....

Thunderfart:
"I didn't lie. I just said something that wasn't true and hoped someone stupid enough to vote for VP HarmUs will fall for it. Because I can't think of any legitimate reason for anyone to vote for her but I still want her elected. I am a typical Demmycrat"

you've reached a par with Desh and Jarod......you no longer give a fuck what you say so long as you can say something.....
well what do you call it.
you say "I just said something that wasn't true" well saying something that isn't true is telling a lie.
and I see AGAIN you still can't be HONEST and say there is NO way we can know for SURE that Trump didn't give those 12 Russians or Putin any of our military secrets.
again there is NO way we will ever know for SURE unless one of those Russians / Putin / Or Trump tells us he did and I don't think that is going to happen
and just keep rambling on you make an ass of yourself EVERY time you post

Thunderfart:

And is there any reason to vote for a felon/ a guy that wants to shut down a good part of our MSM outlets and take the guns away from some American people stomping on their First and second Amendment rights?
A guy that signed an agreement with a terrorist organization, that we didn't even recognize as a state / entity. where he gave them EVERYTHING They had been fighting for for 20 years?
A guy who is SO stupid in that agreement he agrees to having the enemy we had been fighting for for those 20 years to make sure all our troops get out safe?
A terrorist group that we had been fighting and wounding and killing for 20 years.
Just how stupid can anybody get?
YEP putting our troops safety in the hands of an enemy we had been fighting for 20 years is really smart.
Maybe YOU should read that agreement for once.
Have a nice day

What issues did Harris lay out a plan for addressing during the debate?

Stupid question, did trump lay one out?

How resounding was Kamala Harris’s debate win? Let’s look at the polls.​

Early results show Harris won by a historically large margin. And Trump voters acknowledged that and said it could impact their votes.
The CNN poll showed Harris winning the debate 63 percent to 37 percent among debate-watchers, while the YouGov poll showed her winning 54-31 among registered voters.
Harris’s margin was bigger than 20 other polls conducted after debates, dating back to 1984. Harris was also deemed the winner of the debate by 31 percent of Trump supporters.

So 31 percent of Trump supporters also say he lost that debate and those results could impact their vote.

Yes, I'm sure some of the stupid, brainwashed Kamala-Nazis actually deny that any were eaten.
So the Governor of Ohio is a brainwashed Kamala-Nazi? The city planner? The city council? Anyone, and I mean anyone, who is fucking stupid enough to believe that bullshit should not be allowed to participate in the public discourse. It is so fucking stupid that a five year old child would laugh at it. Could you be any more fucking moronic? Don't answer. It's rhetorical.

Yes I'm sure some of the stupid brainwashed trump Nazi's actually think the Haitians are eating peoples pets.
I saw a very reasonable Springfield resident last night on TV say the geese in the city's parks have been decimated. Those animals were the city's pets. About 4:35

Last edited:
I saw a very reasonable Springfield resident last night on TV say the geese in the city's parks have been decimated. Those animal are the cities pets.
Nice retreat, Doofy. So now it isn't the dogs and the cats, it's the geese. And some idiot goes on TV for their five minutes of fame and you believe them, rather than believing city officials and the Republican Governor of the state. You deserve Trump. Fucking morons of a feather flock together. How fucking dumb. It would make me laugh if there wasn't a large portion of the country that actually believes this stupid fucking shit.

I saw a very reasonable Springfield resident last night on TV say the geese in the city's parks have been decimated. Those animal are the cities pets.
Translation: An elderly Euro-American male MAGAt.

934gaw.jpg

What's funny is that the picture in question was not taken in Springfield, and the man is not a Haitian. But other than that, it's really damning evidence.
Agreed. It's just more evidence of MAGAt racism and conspiracy theories. Even Vance tried to wiggle away from it, but Trump kept dragging their campaign back into it.

well what do you call it.
you say "I just said something that wasn't true" well saying something that isn't true is telling a lie.
obviously, you fucking idiot.....and that perfectly describes what you've been doing since you got here....why did you think I put it quotes and preceded it with your name......gosh you lib'ruls are walking brains farts.....

Back