She's finished.......

Ahhhh, no.
Yep. This is just more of your TDS-driven denial. Nobody but your thought-masters were impressed with Kriminala's smirking, pivoting and topic evasion.

Leftist strategy is to simply declare Kriminala "the winner", plug their ears and shout "La-La-La-La-La ... I CAN'T HEAR YOU ... La-La-La-La-La"

Yep. This is just more of your TDS-driven denial. Nobody but your thought-masters were impressed with Kriminala's smirking, pivoting and topic evasion.

Leftist strategy is to simply declare Kriminala "the winner", plug their ears and shout "La-La-La-La-La ... I CAN'T HEAR YOU ... La-La-La-La-La"
There is no universe in which a majority of people think Trump won. It was a worse rout than Biden performance. The guy who thinks Haitians are eating household pets is not in touch with reality. Neither are you. Just fucking stupid.

prove its true you simple minded cunt....
IF there was NOT any Americans in the room at the time how can anybody except Trump and the Russians tell us what was said or if there was any secrets passed.
as I said there is NO way to prove Trump did or didn't give them any secrets
go FUCK YOUR SELF " CUNT "

IF there was NOT any Americans in the room at the time how can anybody except Trump and the Russians tell us what was said or if there was any secrets passed.
as I said there is NO way to prove Trump did or didn't give them any secrets
go FUCK YOUR SELF " CUNT "
translation "its my Party and I can lie if I want to".......

you have no legitimate reason to lie about Trump.........
so YOU can't admit that it is possible that Trump gave either those 12 Russians or Putin some of our military secrets or secrets about our deep cover agents.
not to long after Trump had those 12 Russians in the W H WITHOUT another American in the room let alone a Russian speaking American some of our deep cover agents started coming up missing and some found dead.
I guess you think that is fine .
and it is a well known FACT Trump doesn't like our intelligence gathering agencies.
and again tell us how I am lying, YOU still haven't and I have been asking you to for some time now.
Have a nice day you sloppy dried up old cunt.

There is no universe in which a majority of people think Trump won.
Correct. Nobody wins debates. There is no score. There is no panel of judges.

We the People, however, gave Kriminala a chance to convince us that she has some substance, and she failed to do so. Smirking at Trump is not a policy position of importance to Us. Lying about something Trump said is not a policy position of importance to Americans. Before the debate practically nobody was energized to vote for Kriminala, and after the debate, nothing had changed.

The guy who thinks Haitians are eating household pets is not in touch with reality.
You make a great point, i.e. it's all about Trump, nothing about Kriminala. It's why Trump will be winning by a landslide.

How will you celebrate Trump's victory?

so you can't say that Trump did not give them any secrets for SURE.
I thought so.
Trump is considered a security risk and probably Russian asset. Putin is all about power and might be the richest man in the world. Trump is a weak and stupid man who is easily swayed with the promise of wealth and luxury. Putin owns Trump whenever he wants it.

Russia has been cultivating Trump as an asset for 40 years, former KGB spy says​

• The KGB cultivated Trump as an asset for 40 years, a former operative told The Guardian.
  • Yuri Shvets told The Guardian that the KGB had identified Trump as a potential asset in the 1980s.
  • Shvets said it was stunning when Trump took out an ad repeating anti-Western talking points after a trip to Moscow.

Trump-Putin Interactions 'Raise Significant Questions': Ex FBI Deputy Chief​

Donald Trump serves the interests of Russia and has a "fawning" relationship with Vladimir Putin, a former FBI official has said.

Ex-FBI official warns Trump could be a Russian asset: ‘His approach with Putin raises significant questions’​

“His approach to interacting with Vladimir Putin, be it phone calls, face to face meetings, things that he has said in public about Putin all raise significant questions about why he has this attitude and acceptance of Putin and off-handed comments of support to Putin,” he told OneDecision.

McCabe also questioned Trump’s stance on the US’s support for Ukraine in the war against Russia as well as his attitude towards Nato, which he said raises “some very serious questions” about why Trump “seems so much more accepting and supportive” and “has this fawning admiration for Vladimir Putin in a way that no other president – Republican or Democrat – ever has.”

you have no legitimate reason to lie about Trump.........
Agreed. The truth about Trump's chronic lying, weaseling, kowtowing to dictators like Putin, Kim and Orban and his treason on 1/6 are there for all to see.

"To open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me."
Acts 26:18

93blze.jpg

Correct. Nobody wins debates. There is no score. There is no panel of judges.

We the People, however, gave Kriminala a chance to convince us that she has some substance, and she failed to do so. Smirking at Trump is not a policy position of importance to Us. Lying about something Trump said is not a policy position of importance to Americans. Before the debate practically nobody was energized to vote for Kriminala, and after the debate, nothing had changed.

You make a great point, i.e. it's all about Trump, nothing about Kriminala. It's why Trump will be winning by a landslide.

How will you celebrate Trump's victory?
How do you like your cat? Over easy?

Yet to be determined if it actually means anything, but Harris won the debate, in appearance and substance, America now has a pretty good image of her and the contrasts between the two. Trump and MAGA attacking the moderates was predictable, have to blame somebody for losing

What is revealing is that MAGA isn’t man enough to step up and admit the truth. When Biden bombed in the first debate the majority, not all, but most of left leaning posters here recognized the reality. Trump didn’t do bad as Biden last night, but he failed, and now we are seeing it is the moderates fault, cat food, she didn’t elaborate, etc., etc., etc, everything but the reality
What issues did Harris lay out a plan for addressing during the debate?

Back