She's finished.......

You don't know what Kamala wanted. Kamala didn't know what Kamala wanted. Kamala's team attempted the negotiating.

In any event, it doesn't matter. It was what it was.

I recognize this as your attempted spin. Trump debated Kamala and ABC.
Losers whine. Winners win. You are the former, loser.

History.....I volunteer in my state for the DNC making phone calls and I said from day one, IMMIGRATION, IMMIGRATION IMMIGRATION IS THE DRIVING FORCE FOR THOSE WANTING A WIN IN NOV. Contrary to popular beliefs, poor minorities are not stressing over women's right to abortion, they could give a fuck about Urkrane and Israel, they whine about high prices, but IMMIGRANTS STANDING IN LINE WITH THEIR EBT TAX PAYER CARDS, THEIR SUBSIDIZED HOUSING, THEIR KIDS OVERWHELMING THE SCHOOLS, THEY'RE GETTING FREE HEALTH CARE AND FREE THIS AND THAT....this is what is driving Trump numbers and why the ppl I call, are pissed the fuck off and Harris best get with the program else she's gonna lose.​

History.....I volunteer in my state for the DNC making phone calls and I said from day one, IMMIGRATION, IMMIGRATION IMMIGRATION IS THE DRIVING FORCE FOR THOSE WANTING A WIN IN NOV. Contrary to popular beliefs, poor minorities are not stressing over women's right to abortion, they could give a fuck about Urkrane and Israel, they whine about high prices, but IMMIGRANTS STANDING IN LINE WITH THEIR EBT TAX PAYER CARDS, THEIR SUBSIDIZED HOUSING, THEIR KIDS OVERWHELMING THE SCHOOLS, THEY'RE GETTING FREE HEALTH CARE AND FREE THIS AND THAT....this is what is driving Trump numbers and why the ppl I call, are pissed the fuck off and Harris best get with the program else she's gonna lose.​

So what would you suggest?

So what would you suggest?

History....if I was Harris, I'd denounce Biden and how he handled the border issue and bring in my own ideas....First, I would say, complete asylum immunity is not on the table...those in this country illegally, all should report to ICE/Customs, be heard and either sent packing or given a pass. Those that refuse, will be caught and departed...and the money we could use, is the wasted money we keep sending to Urkrane which by the way, is gonna end up in Putins hands eventually.​

History....if I was Harris, I'd denounce Biden and how he handled the border issue and bring in my own ideas....First, I would say, complete asylum immunity is not on the table...those in this country illegally, all should report to ICE/Customs, be heard and either sent packing or given a pass. Those that refuse, will be caught and departed...and the money we could use, is the wasted money we keep sending to Urkrane which by the way, is gonna end up in Putins hands eventually.​

Asylum seekers are not here illegally. If you want their cases to be heard more quickly you would push for a bipartisan immigration bill. Oh wait, Democrats did that. Your grasp of foreign policy is at a sixth grade level. I think your .history’ of working for democrats is bullshit. You are quoting the Trump/Putin playbook.

You know Biden has recordings of what Kamala said in meetings about the border don't you?

Asylum seekers are not here illegally. If you want their cases to be heard more quickly you would push for a bipartisan immigration bill. Oh wait, Democrats did that. Your grasp of foreign policy is at a sixth grade level. I think your .history’ of working for democrats is bullshit. You are quoting the Trump/Putin playbook.
Well they aren't since BIDEN signed a E.O. cancelling Trump's Stay in Mexico E.O. and if their case gets upheld for them. To say that bill was really bipartisan is laughable. The bill was so bad the even Sen. Lankford voted against it. Biden basically lit the immigration fire and want credit for a half-ass effort to extinguish the fire they started, It's lunch time could you bring me some wings while you are making your lunch run for Uber Eats?

Well they aren't since BIDEN signed a E.O. cancelling Trump's Stay in Mexico E.O. and if their case gets upheld for them. To say that bill was really bipartisan is laughable. The bill was so bad the even Sen. Lankford voted against it. Biden basically lit the immigration fire and want credit for a half-ass effort to extinguish the fire they started, It's lunch time could you bring me some wings while you are making your lunch run for Uber Eats?
A message for Republicans. Check with your cult leader before submitting your work to Congress. Thank you for admitting that 11 million or 15 million illegals or whatever number you guys are making up is total bullshit. Get some new materials.

Oh so now you are interested. You weren't interested in the Hur tapes. :laugh: I like celery and ranch dressing with my wings.
I’m not. Your sarcasm detector has dead batteries. Why? Are you going to prescribe them as a cure for Covid, doc?

A message for Republicans. Check with your cult leader before submitting your work to Congress. Thank you for admitting that 11 million or 15 million illegals or whatever number you guys are making up is total bullshit. Get some new materials.
They are going home after January 20th. But 8.5 million that we know of and at least 2 million that we know about but did not catch. Probably more though.

Last edited:
Back