She's finished.......

There was no moderator. There was just ABC attacking Trump.
Correct. Trump debated Kamala and ABC. I need a word for those other two people. I can't use the word "moderators" because they were on Kamala's team; they never required Kamala to provide any information about any positions, they allowed her to run out the clock by just attacking Trump personally and with extreme disingenuity, they cut off Trump three times while trying to refute a lie, they closed out a point by declaring Trump to be in error when he wasn't, i.e. they ran heavy interference for Kamala.

That's it. ABC ran a screen play and they were Kamala's blockers.

Correct. Trump debated Kamala and ABC. I need a word for those other two people. I can't use the word "moderators" because they were on Kamala's team; they never required Kamala to provide any information about any positions, they allowed her to run out the clock by just attacking Trump personally and with extreme disingenuity, they cut off Trump three times while trying to refute a lie, they closed out a point by declaring Trump to be in error when he wasn't, i.e. they ran heavy interference for Kamala.

That's it. ABC ran a screen play and they were Kamala's blockers.

She didn't drool and had nice "earrings".That was about it... I lost count of her lies...lol... I bet there's a number out there though... I'm sure it's in the moderators notes...

She didn't drool and had nice "earrings".That was about it...
Kamala's entire strategy was:
1. Don't commit to anything specific
2. Immediately pivot to attacking whatever Trump said as a "lie."
3. Explain every single flip-flop as "my values haven't changed" and don't deviate from that wording
4. Don't commit to anything specific
5. Hammer away at personal attacks, especially "He incited a violent insurrection" and "he has been indicted and convicted many times"
6. Signal to an ABC teammate to cut off Trump
7. Signal to an ABC teammate to "fact check" Trump as lying and to then abruptly change topics.
7. Don't commit to anything specific.

I lost count of her lies...lol... I bet there's a number out there though... I'm sure it's in the moderators notes...
Kamala, to be fair, didn't lie nearly that much. She simply avoided providing any information about her positions and let her ABC teammates run interference.

Kamala's entire strategy was:
1. Don't commit to anything specific
2. Immediately pivot to attacking whatever Trump said as a "lie."
3. Explain every single flip-flop as "my values haven't changed" and don't deviate from that wording
4. Don't commit to anything specific
5. Hammer away at personal attacks, especially "He incited a violent insurrection" and "he has been indicted and convicted many times"
6. Signal to an ABC teammate to cut off Trump
7. Signal to an ABC teammate to "fact check" Trump as lying and to then abruptly change topics.
7. Don't commit to anything specific.

Kamala, to be fair, didn't lie nearly that much. She simply avoided providing any information about her positions and let her ABC teammates run interference.
That sums things up nicely...but she did lie a lot-she unloaded all the hoaxes knowing the mods would support her and let her get away with it..........She got a DEI kind of "debate"...didn't answer a single question...
Two sets of rules....lol... you know who won last night? Not America....

Trump exposed Heels Up Harris for her flip flopping on multiple issues. She would not answer when asked about her previous positions that she has now changed, a few weeks before the election and said what most of us knew...that she has flip flopped and will do so again if elected.

It was a 3-1 with ABC fact checking Trump but not Heels up Harris. FOX commentators did acknowledge this. Heels Up Harris could not explain why she has not solved the issues of open borders, crime and inflation. He told her that she should go back to D.C. after the debate and have an Executive Order initiated to close the border, as he did when president. She did not respond.
Vice presidents don't issue executive orders.

After the debate Reuters interviewed a sample of undecided voters and 6 in 10 said they would now be voting for Trump. 3 in 10 said they will now vote for Harris. 1 in 10 remains undecided.

ITs the modern Immigrant Caravan. They try to create a boogy man, then ride it until its debunked, then make up a new one.
I bet you think the 11 million illegals that crossed the border since Biden took office is fake news.......we can count them as they're deported after Trump is inaugurated in January......

After the debate Reuters interviewed a sample of undecided voters and 6 in 10 said they would now be voting for Trump. 3 in 10 said they will now vote for Harris. 1 in 10 remains undecided.

The breakdown was almost the opposite w/ a CNN panel of undecideds.

Both are extremely unscientific. We'll know more after we see the polls in a week - but I have a hunch.

Putin would eat trump for lunch.
and yet, he didn't between 2016 and 2020.....he snacked on Ukraine in 2022 and Croatia in 2012.....
Yet again, party of trump posters(can they really be called Republicans anymore?) quote from the Big Ass Book of Things That Never Happened.

Croatia joined NATO in 2009. Had Putin invaded Croatia in 2012, the USA would have fought beside the other militaries of NATO to defeat Putin. It would have been noticed.

Back