She's finished.......

Doesn't have anything to do with Trump?????
The people that wrote it worked for him in his last cabinet and know how to pull his strings. IMO Trump will be their puppet.
and a LOT of the things he says he wants to do are the SAME things they want him to do.
and after the mess Trump left , I know you going to blame it all on COVID , Biden and Kam have got us back on track ,
again inflation down, unemployment down , gas prices coming down even if Presidents do not control the price of oil.
US oil production UP to record levels for over a year now.
Maybe IF they didn't have to clean up the COVID mess thing would have been better several years ago.
NO it is what Trump says he wants to do that really worries me.
have a nice day
the heritage foundation does not work for Trump.

but lets talk about project 2025.

what's the 1 worst item in it, in your view?

Doesn't have anything to do with Trump?????
The people that wrote it worked for him in his last cabinet and know how to pull his strings. IMO Trump will be their puppet.
and a LOT of the things he says he wants to do are the SAME things they want him to do.
and after the mess Trump left , I know you going to blame it all on COVID , Biden and Kam have got us back on track ,
again inflation down, unemployment down , gas prices coming down even if Presidents do not control the price of oil.
US oil production UP to record levels for over a year now.
Maybe IF they didn't have to clean up the COVID mess thing would have been better several years ago.
NO it is what Trump says he wants to do that really worries me.
have a nice day
It does not... So stop worrying... You have
a great weekend... I will be...

None of those. But maybe I can get them to kill the neighborhood geese. They shit everywhere. Are you joining us or should I just post the pictures here?
Perhaps you could just take a few of them into your trailer and allow them to live there, will Friday be too soon?

You should Google Haiti and Voodoo.

what does that have to do with the fact your fake president illegally stopped leases for 21 months?.......
again the courts stepped in and overruled him,
and again they ALREADY had MILLIONS and MILLIONS of acres of federal lands under lease so many that they couldn't use all of the in five years so why did they need MORE?

Perhaps you could just take a few of them into your trailer and allow them to live there, will Friday be too soon?

You should Google Haiti and Voodoo.
You are a fucking moron. Modern voodoo practice does not include animal sacrifice any more than modern Christianity does.

Keystone pipeline, oil leases, immigration, student loans.......the courts had to tell him he couldn't do what he wanted a LOT.........
I never said they didn't.
and after they did he must have decided he will have to do things other ways to get what he wanted done.
and now the oil companies have millions and millions MORE acres of federal lands under lease , more acreage then they will ever be able to use in the next 10 years, and thousands of drilling permits they will never be able to use if they wanted to.
but instead of setting those acres aside and save them for later and maybe getting the US taxpayer more money for that land we will just let them get it cheep or possibly cheaper then we might get for it later and they can just sit on it.
Have a nice day

Back