She's finished.......

keeping the spray from other people sneezing on you helped so masked did help to an extent, it may not have stopped it all , really minute particles may have got through but it kept a lot of it in, keeping people from gathering and keeping a distance made sense and seemed to have helped.
Paradox V. Masks do not stop a virus.
as we know the states that did these things did NOT have as many cases or deaths as the ones that didn't.
Blatant lie. Covid does not kill. Argument from randU fallacy.
NY had a high amount of cases because they were one of the first states to have thousands of people come down with it, Remember one woman came in from the EU and in less then a month over 79,000 people had it,
Making up numbers and using them as 'data' is a fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy.
because with all Trump's lies , disinformation, confusing information, contradictory information and lack of real leadership
Generic change from the Church of Hate.
NOBODY at that time knew how to handle it or just what to do.
You don't get to speak for everybody. Omniscience fallacy.
And at that time distancing, masking and keeping people from gathering was what the Mayors and Governors thought was best to do.
Paradox V. Democrats started the Covid Hoax and started the current economic depression.
And shutting things down seemed like a real good way of doing it.
You cannot justify the Covid Hoax.

Concart KNEW that inflation never goes down. Just as deflation never goes up. Inflation is upward movement...deflation is downward movement. I suspect that you and your asshole buddy, EL, either did not know that...or fucked up somehow on the issue because you both were talking about periods of inflation that was going down...when ou were supposed to be talking about periods of deflation.

You and EL are jerks.

Hey...nothing wrong with being jerks. You both do an interesting form of entertaining.

I know I laugh at you both...OFTEN. I suspect there are lots of others who do, too.
Upward and downward movement of what, Ross?

I don't give a fuck what they are saying NOW it is common sense if you have something covering your nose and mouth then the spray from you sneezing is going to be some what contained.
Covid is an airborne virus, dummy. It's in the air everywhere and on every surface.
helping to at least curtail the spread of colds and things like COVID.
Covid is not a rhinovirus. No airborne virus is stopped by any mask.
that is why people over the centuries have covered their noses and mouths when they sneezed.
Which does very little.
don't you cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze ?
No. I direct it away from people.
most people that I have ever known have.
Doesn't stop a virus.

WHAT LIES ????????
Do you want me to go over them again? It's going to take a long post.
I never said I knew more then the CDC YOU are the lying mother fucker trying to make it look like I did.
Are you telling us people that have been covering their nose and mouth when they sneeze have been doing it for no reason for hundreds of years?
Pretty much. It doesn't stop any virus.
it is just common sense that if you contain the spray from your sneeze it won't fly all over anther person and possibly give them what ever you might have.
Paradox M.
And that was the main reason why they started using masks , to try and stop the spray from peoples coughs and sneezes .
Paradox M. No mask stops a virus.
and again maybe just maybe IF Trump had been a REAL LEADER and hadn't lied, spread confusing, conflicting. distorted information and flat out lies, the Governors and mayors of the states and cities in the Northeast and gave them real FACTS about what was going on
Nothing was 'going on'.
they might have been able to do something else.
Democrats didn't want to do something else. They wanted to turn it into a full blown panic attack and destroy the economy and use it to cheat on the election.
But NO he lied and was a piss poor leader like he was his whole Presidency .
Trump didn't lie about anything.
Again those Governors and mayors did what they thought was the best thing to do at the time and again we have seen the states that didn't do the same had a LOT more people come down with it and DIED from it.
Covid does not kill, moron. You cannot justify the Covid Hoax.
And with NY being about the first state / major city to get it back when Trump was lying and nobody knew what to do their numbers were high just because of that FACT.
Not a fact. Learn what a 'fact' is. Argument from randU fallacy. Redefinition fallacy (fact<->Universal Truth).
Back then they had NO idea it would spread so fast,
Over 79,000 people got it in NYC alone in LESS then a month.
Argument from randU fallacy.
And again the Governor and Mayor of NY and NYC did what they thought was best.
Tyranny is not a solution to anything. Paradox M. Paradox V.
Well maybe if YOU had half a brain you would realize a lot of this was just common sense but you don't so have a nice day
Tyranny is not common sense. Paradoxes is not common sense. The Covid Hoax is not common sense.
Redefinition fallacies.

WHAT LIES ????????
I never said I knew more then the CDC YOU are the lying mother fucker trying to make it look like I did.
Are you telling us people that have been covering their nose and mouth when they sneeze have been doing it for no reason for hundreds of years?
nope...just pointing out the CDC is telling you that masking up and staying home did not keep anyone from getting covid.....

See, you can’t remember what you posted previously…,17 companies…CEO or CFO.

Objectively high intelligence…um, I objectively object.

You proved, conclusively, that you have no concept of the cumulative effect of inflation.

You did not know that there have been numerous periods of deflation. You probably don’t know what deflation is.

I want to help you, complete your Primary Education, work extra hard with grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation. Otherwise you appear to be a country bumpkin.

I am on the board at our club with several CEO’s and lawyers.

None of them speak or write with the lack of understanding of the basic rules of grammar that you display. You lack the eloquence of a learned person.

I believe EL is spot on, you deliver food for Uber, keeping in mind that all work is inspirational but all work is not aspirational.

Never said that. Go ahead and find where I did. Weird that you would lie about something like that, especially with that bizarre level of specificity but hey, knock yourself out.

See, you can’t remember what you posted previously…,17 companies…CEO or CFO.
I think you might be confusing Concart with me, and what exactly I posted. I have been one of the founders of several companies at once. Not the CEO of 17 companies, but involved with up to a dozen companies at once. I have been CTO of several companies, but never CFO.

I am not active in as many companies as I once was, but have retained stock in more companies than I can count. Most will not pay off much, but some have and others will in the future.

I am on the board at our club with several CEO’s and lawyers.
A lawyer used to mow my lawn. He is doing better now, but being a lawyer really does not mean as much as you think.

nope...just pointing out the CDC is telling you that masking up and staying home did not keep anyone from getting covid.....
I never said it did stop anything, I said it is only common sense that contain the spew people throw out when they sneeze will at least keep it form getting on somebody and they may not get it from you.
wearing a mask did that and just might have kept other people from getting something.
and it is still a fact that the states that didn't distance and didn't keep people from gathering in large groups had more cases and deaths then the ones that didn't.
and I have had other people say well look at NY they had a lot. well they did and they were one of the first states to get it and nobody had any idea how to treat it, contain it or keep it from spreading.
Have a nice day

I think you might be confusing Concart with me, and what exactly I posted. I have been one of the founders of several companies at once. Not the CEO of 17 companies, but involved with up to a dozen companies at once. I have been CTO of several companies, but never CFO.

I am not active in as many companies as I once was, but have retained stock in more companies than I can count. Most will not pay off much, but some have and others will in the future.

A lawyer used to mow my lawn. He is doing better now, but being a lawyer really does not mean as much as you think.

Earl is easily confused.

Yes, up is up and down is down, a breakthrough discovery.

The genesis of the conversation about inflation was this: I asked how trump’s drilling policy would lower inflation and then asked what impact it would have on inflation going forward. I then pointed out that it was currently under 3%. Rather than answer that question (which you, Doofy Howser, and prophet are not capable of) you turned the conversation to ‘cumulative inflation’ and you played the gotcha game. Why? Because you have absolutely no understanding of economics. You then played King of the hill. You think that your change of the subject and my resistance to that was some kind great victory. It wasn’t. You are a simpleton Earl.

It took me a minute to figure out he was talking about me. Earl's postings are very distorted.

He attributed a quote by someone else to me the other day. He won’t acknowledge that because he lacks integrity. He won’t acknowledge this mistake either. Like his cult leader, he thinks acknowledging mistakes makes him weak. Quite ironic.

Back