She's finished.......

so you have the reading comprehension of a a retard?

DERP
You seem very triggered. Kamala voter no doubt.
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

So you like jail so much you don't think it's jail. Gotit.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Dude, you live a little tiny pathetic life. I live it to the fullest. You need a carrot and a stick to act like a decent human being (and even those don't help). I have empathy. So I have no need for some idiotic external rules. The only one in jail is you. Your life is a joke. You spend time here spamming the forum with multiple user names to try to make up for it. You are afraid of your own shadow. All of you Trump supporters are. You are afraid of black people, immigrants, transgender people, women. You are now in a cult led by a guy who preys on your ignorance, your hate, and your fear. Jail? If this is jail, I'll take a life sentence. I'm rich, retired, and I'm married to my best friend, a beautiful, intelligent woman. You think sex is dirty. I don't think I'll trade.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Dude, you live a little tiny pathetic life. I live it to the fullest.
Nah. You have no life. It's obvious. You feel you have to claim to have a life.
You need a carrot and a stick to act like a decent human being (and even those don't help).
I don't like carrots and I don't have a stick. So now you think I'm a decent human being, Sybil?
I have empathy.
Hate is not empathy, Sybil.
So I have no need for some idiotic external rules.
Sure you do. You are a devout believer in the Church of No God, the Church of Hate, the Church of Covid, the Church of Global Warming, the Church of the Ozone Hole, the Church of Green, the Church of Karl Marx, and the Democrats.
The only one in jail is you.
I know you're not immortal, Sybil.
Your life is a joke.
Blaming others for your problem won't work, Sybil.
You spend time here spamming the forum with multiple user names to try to make up for it.
You are describing yourself again, Sybil.
You are afraid of your own shadow.
All of you Trump supporters are.
No, you can't blame your problem on Trump, Sybil.
You are afraid of black people, immigrants, transgender people, women.
Go stuff your racism up your butt, Sybil. It is YOU that hates women.
You are now in a cult led by a guy who preys on your ignorance, your hate, and your fear.
You are describing yourself, Sybil.
Jail? If this is jail, I'll take a life sentence.
It IS a life sentence, Sybil. It ends upon your death.
I'm rich,
Obviously not, Sybil. You have complained about your lousy pay before.
This I believe.
and I'm married to my best friend, a beautiful, intelligent woman.
You hate women, Sybil.
You think sex is dirty.
Not at all.
I don't think I'll trade.
You don't get to trade, Sybil. It doesn't matter how many accounts you use.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Dude, you live a little tiny pathetic life. I live it to the fullest. You need a carrot and a stick to act like a decent human being (and even those don't help). I have empathy. So I have no need for some idiotic external rules. The only one in jail is you. Your life is a joke. You spend time here spamming the forum with multiple user names to try to make up for it. You are afraid of your own shadow. All of you Trump supporters are. You are afraid of black people, immigrants, transgender people, women. You are now in a cult led by a guy who preys on your ignorance, your hate, and your fear. Jail? If this is jail, I'll take a life sentence. I'm rich, retired, and I'm married to my best friend, a beautiful, intelligent woman. You think sex is dirty. I don't think I'll trade.
Prove your specious lies.

Post links proving them.

You would think that you would be too embarrassed and ashamed to attack anyone following your thrashing ("you got me") by EL and me recently.

Nah. You have no life. It's obvious. You feel you have to claim to have a life.

I don't like carrots and I don't have a stick. So now you think I'm a decent human being, Sybil?

Hate is not empathy, Sybil.

Sure you do. You are a devout believer in the Church of No God, the Church of Hate, the Church of Covid, the Church of Global Warming, the Church of the Ozone Hole, the Church of Green, the Church of Karl Marx, and the Democrats.

I know you're not immortal, Sybil.

Blaming others for your problem won't work, Sybil.

No, you can't blame your problem on Trump, Sybil.

Go stuff your racism up your butt, Sybil. It is YOU that hates women.

You are describing yourself, Sybil.

It IS a life sentence, Sybil. It ends upon your death.

Obviously not, Sybil. You have complained about your lousy pay before.

This I believe.

You hate women, Sybil.

Not at all.

You don't get to trade, Sybil. It doesn't matter how many accounts you use.
Indeed.

He also claims to be the CEO of seventeen (17) companies.

He must be the Shark Tank guy.

Of course they do. Jesus is a get out of jail free card. Organized religion is laughably stupid.
then there's actual individuals living morally, informed by the great texts of man.

few of these types are high up in worldly organizations.

you should discard mason infiltrated organization when considering morality and spirituality.

then there's actual individuals living morally, informed by the great texts of man.

few of these types are high up in worldly organizations.

you should discard mason infiltrated organization when considering morality and spirituality.

And then there's me, not giving a shit about any of the crap you spew. I like me.

Prove your specious lies.

Post links proving them.

You would think that you would be too embarrassed and ashamed to attack anyone following your thrashing ("you got me") by EL and me recently.

Here is the beauty of my life. I do not need to prove anything to you inferior losers. Honestly Earl, what you think of me impacts my life exactly not at all. You didn't thrash anything. You threw spitballs like a prepubescent school kid. You have no grasp of economics. It makes me chuckle. You are the guy standing on top of the hill screaming 'I'm the King' while I'm at home enjoying a cocktail.

Back