shoot vick

you kill dogs by electrocution... sorry.... its just fucked up, i couldn't be this fucked in the head..... im so fuckin pissed you don't even know....

Uncool thread title.

whats worse?? electorcuting dogs and torturing them, having them raped or using the N word??

ever hear sticks and stones may break my bones but words wont ever hurt me??

not 1 of you dumb fucks even spoke out about this, nor did anyting about it, but we gotta feel bad for vick, b/c he's human, did he get gang raped or electrocuted?? did he get dropped to his death??

you people are nuts.

poor vick for being called an N' word... but no poor dogs for getting slaughtered....

unreal.

whats worse?? electorcuting dogs and torturing them, having them raped or using the N word??

not 1 of you dumb fucks even spoke out about this, nor did anyting about it, but we gotta feel bad for vick, b/c he's human, did he get gang raped or electrocuted?? did he get dropped to his death??

you people are nuts.

poor vick for being called an N' word... but no poor dogs for getting slaughtered....

unreal.

As usual Rob you don't know what you are talking about.
There is a thread form Friday I think on this subject.

good us i work alot so i don't get to stop by often, i hope things find you well

btw going to london in september very excited about it.
Glad to hear you are doing well.
London...Business or pleasure ?

and yes I am doing very well. Got a bit over one million (gross) form my investment property I paid 120K for last year. Retired for 2 days and they talked me into coming back as an independent consultant for $75/hr. Don't think I will work but a few more months now anyhow.
Just label me a rich republican prick :D

Last edited:

you people are nuts.

unreal.

Whatap foo?

Stop with the judgement here and put down your drink. This guy to me is a fucking scumbag. I've been pretty heated over this myself. The guy deserves what he dished out.

The guy's dirt, filth, I hope he gets his. Just calm down.

Whatap foo?

Stop with the judgement here and put down your drink. This guy to me is a fucking scumbag. I've been pretty heated over this myself. The guy deserves what he dished out.

The guy's dirt, filth, I hope he gets his. Just calm down.

how did you know id been drinking wine??

MBL any new pics? :)

mbl if you are mad, fuck its PST too call nike and tell them for real foo its probably not even long distance for you

503-671-6453 that is nikes public relations line

tell them you wont buy nike anymore until they drop vick.

And yes my hope was that vick the dick would spend all his money on laywers and still get the max penalty. and maybe be sentenced to 20 yrs of cleaning pens at the humane society.

I read where Nike had dropped him like a hot potato.

And yes my hope was that vick the dick would spend all his money on laywers and still get the max penalty. and maybe be sentenced to 20 yrs of cleaning pens at the humane society.

I read where Nike had dropped him like a hot potato.

they haven't dropped him entirely......

don't be fooled.

If any of this turns out to be true they will drop him, all the way, they are not fools.
Technicall he is innocent until proven guilty. I personally think he is most likely guilty as hell or as a celebrity he would never have been charged.

mbl if you are mad, fuck its PST too call nike and tell them for real foo its probably not even long distance for you

503-671-6453 that is nikes public relations line

tell them you wont buy nike anymore until they drop vick.

They haven't dropped him? Then fuck em.

And yes, I have a new picture of my hand up on the "this is my hand" thread.

What's news with yous?

If any of this turns out to be true they will drop him, all the way, they are not fools.
Technicall he is innocent until proven guilty. I personally think he is most likely guilty as hell or as a celebrity he would never have been charged.

It doesn't matter. His public perception has become abhorrent. They have that "morality clause" thing in every endorsement contract. They should dump him.

Back