Should prostitution be legalized?

Not at all! I was going to invite you too.

Now where can we have our gathering of filthy liberals???

Hmmm, I know!!

Yadkinville NC! I think we could enjoy a good time there.

Sound like fun, Charver?

I've heard that behind closed doors it's absolutely anything goes - swingers, tranny vicars, dutch steamboating, the lot.

According to Wiki it has more Village People tribute acts than any other place in North America bar none.

Sounds like a plan. :D

Except we do. I see nobody going to war on Nevada over such rules. We tolerate it, right here among our own society.
Actually, enough Nevadans tolerate it. Most Americans do not. I'm not arguing popularity here, simply my reasoning on my principles.

Actually, enough Nevadans tolerate it. Most Americans do not. I'm not arguing popularity here, simply my reasoning on my principles.
All Americans do. If we were not going to "tolerate" it there are actions we could take against it. Your presumption is that the rest of society would not "tolerate" it at all. If such were the case then there would not be a Las Vegas.

It seems SM is ignoring our plans to visit Yadkinville. Perhaps he is upset we didn't invite him?

Unfortunately he's taken it upon himself to be the group's designated priest and stage a vigil in the chapel, praying for the salvation of our immortal souls, while we head off to the bars. :(

Will he light a black candle for me, if I ask?

All Americans do. If we were not going to "tolerate" it there are actions we could take against it. Your presumption is that the rest of society would not "tolerate" it at all. If such were the case then there would not be a Las Vegas.
No, Americans tolerate that other states have different laws.

It seems SM is ignoring our plans to visit Yadkinville. Perhaps he is upset we didn't invite him?
This is the first that I've heard of it. Unlike you, I don't spend all day reading the entire board, including old posts between Solitary and someone else. LOL

Back