Should the 'C' Word and 'N' word be bannable offenses

Should the C word and N word be bannable offenses?

• Total voters
Fuck yourself you ignorant POS. That thread should have been removed the instant you put it up you ignorant women hating bigot! There is no other place on the web that such shit is acceptable. This post should make the rounds all websites to show the rest of the web just what libertarians and conservatives are really all about. Taken to it's logical extreme this is the result! Ignorant bigots getting together to celebrate the collective abuse and hatred of women and black people in an environment where it is acceptable for such cretins to cheer each other on!

Tsk tsk that is pretty salty language. Do you suck cock with that mouth?

I simply think that any comments in which such words appear should be removed. Simple solution and the easiest way to prevent it. If it a thread take the whole thing down!

Not as simple as you make it sound... the mods would then have to chase around certain assholes that can't stop using the word. There is no downside to the person who posts it. Only downside to the mods who would have to clean up after them.

I simply think that any comments in which such words appear should be removed. Simple solution and the easiest way to prevent it. If it a thread take the whole thing down!

Dantès, pull up your panties, and tell me what "C" and "N" stand for, will ya?

Not as simple as you make it sound... the mods would then have to chase around certain assholes that can't stop using the word. There is no downside to the person who posts it. Only downside to the mods who would have to clean up after them.

And then there are the loopholes. Instead of cunt, they'll say twat. Instead of nigger, it'll be coon, or spear chucker. That's ONE reason we don't ban words. Because the INTENT behind them is what people find offensive.

I find both words to be highly annoying, so I voted "Yes." No real expectations here, except that I hope IHA dies in a house fire sometime soon. He doesn't even have to go from burns, because smoke inhalation will suffice (it would also be ironic, because he blows mostly smoke when he's not too busy blowing cock).

And then there are the loopholes. Instead of cunt, they'll say twat. Instead of nigger, it'll be coon, or spear chucker. That's ONE reason we don't ban words. Because the INTENT behind them is what people find offensive.

Unless the person using them is a liberal.

Then they don't seem to be offended, do they?

Stand up to the censors who hate freedom.

Voted yes with the caveat limited to the thread titles. As much as I'd like to dump them altogether, that's a bit much to expect. But I can't ignore titles.

Bannable, but with a warning first

I'm not really into banning people but the post should be removed immediately by the moderators! What is wrong with just making it policy to remove all such posts as soon as they appear and any response to them. If people know up front that their posts are going to be removed and all the comments as well. Then the post will only be there for a short while and the assholes who post it will have it removed and their attempts at attention getting will be frustrated. The number of people who do this is not great but they are the main offenders. It is ridiculous to even discuss it. It should never have been allowed in the first place. It isn't allowed anywhere else and the idea that it is allowed here to the level that it is is despicable. There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for it. That thread should be completely removed period. End of story. Just take the whole damn thread away and shit can it. Let the little bastard do something else.

thery were banned in the twentys you fucking snail trail leaver

Fuck yourself you ignorant POS. That thread should have been removed the instant you put it up you ignorant women hating bigot! There is no other place on the web that such shit is acceptable. This post should make the rounds all websites to show the rest of the web just what libertarians and conservatives are really all about. Taken to it's logical extreme this is the result! Ignorant bigots getting together to celebrate the collective abuse and hatred of women and black people in an environment where it is acceptable for such cretins to cheer each other on!

see how fucked in the head you are?

I love spitting on your evil fucking gas babies because its cool ass.

thery were banned in the twentys you fucking snail trail leaver

This makes absolutely no sense as a response to my post. None! I wasn't called for the banning of anything or anything. You can't read, you can't think and therefore you can't write, So other than stupid and puerile images what do you have to recommend you? Please elaborate and clearly articulate just what you think you have to offer! I can't wait to see who you think you are.

Back