Should the 'C' Word and 'N' word be bannable offenses

Should the C word and N word be bannable offenses?

• Total voters
This makes absolutely no sense as a response to my post. None! I wasn't called for the banning of anything or anything. You can't read, you can't think and therefore you can't write, So other than stupid and puerile images what do you have to recommend you? Please elaborate and clearly articulate just what you think you have to offer! I can't wait to see who you think you are.

USf is the world's only living brain donor...really his progress is marvelous all things considered.

This makes absolutely no sense as a response to my post. None! I wasn't called for the banning of anything or anything. You can't read, you can't think and therefore you can't write, So other than stupid and puerile images what do you have to recommend you? Please elaborate and clearly articulate just what you think you have to offer! I can't wait to see who you think you are.

You did it right there you fucking scabby foreskin

It is hilarious that you don't get what he is doing.

You are funny. Cunty on

I just enjoy the creative process involved you limp noodle dicked propaganda sponge

Is that what you call this drivel, the result of the "creative process." I bet you play in your feces too, don't you? I bet you you are fascinated by your feces because you think you created it!

Is that what you call this drivel, the result of the "creative process." I bet you play in your feces too, don't you? I bet you you are fascinated by your feces because you think you created it!

stop spamming peoples threads you fucking cock breath

It is hilarious that you don't get what he is doing.

You are funny. Cunty on

You mean playing in his feces? I already noted it! Too bad all you have is evidence of your bigotry and ignorance. I bet you wish you had just let me comment directly now don't you dumbass!

1365464914324.gif

Back